𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23

~I do NOT care what YOU say but Soobin is MY man~

-Start of Chapter 23-

Riki gasps subtly as he removes his opponent's mask, locking eyes with Yeonjun oppa.

 Jungwon, in disbelief, removes his opponent's mask. It's Taehyun oppa.

All the other members of ENHYPEN arrive at the door gasping

All the other members of ENHYPEN arrive at the door gasping. I scoff, fury rising within me.

I turn my head to face Soobin oppa in front of me.

My lips twitch "What are you doing here?..."I hiss, my voice laced with fury. I grip my dagger that is by my side now.

Soobin's eyes flare with a mix of anger and surprise as he registers my words.

"What are we going here?!!" Soobin roars, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU BRAT!!"

The room is tense, and the members of ENHYPEN exchange bewildered glances.

I look at Huening and Beomgyu oppa and scoff before looking at Soobin oppa again, my eyes expressionless yet sharp.

"You decide to disobey and SNEAK OUT?! And into enemy borders as well... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND MOON Y/N?!?!" Soobin oppa steps forward and I stumble back.

I scoff, the bitterness evident in my tone. "Enemies? You are really the one to say anything when you literally tried till KILL ME!"

The accusation hangs in the air, and the members of ENHYPEN exchange bewildered glances. Soobin oppa's anger seems to intensify, and his fists clench at his sides.

"You have no idea what's at stake here, Y/N!" Soobin oppa snaps, his voice dripping with frustration. "You are literally in your enemies palace! They can't protect you!! We can... They know nothing!"

"Protect me?" I retort, a bitter laugh escaping my lips. "Is that what you call it? Sending assassins after me? Is that your idea of protection?"

The room buzzes with tension, and the members of both groups are on edge. Soobin oppa glares at me, his expression a mix of anger and concern.

"You don't know the whole story," he insists, his voice firm.

I raise an eyebrow, my gaze unwavering. "Then enlighten me, Soobin oppa. Why was I attacked by your so-called protectors?"

Before Soobin oppa can respond, the other members of ENHYPEN step forward, their expressions defiant. Jungwon, with a scowl on his face, speaks up.

"We won't let you take her back," Jungwon declares, his voice echoing with determination.

Soobin oppa's eyes narrow, and the tension in the room escalates. "She is a member of House TXT. And I am the head! She has no choice but to listen to me and she IS coming back! She has to come back home"

Home?... I scoff and calmly look at Soobin oppa.

"Yah! Oppa! You... You piece of shit!" I walk closer to oppa, pointing an accusing finger at him., "You treat me like fucking shit my entire life and today you just decide that it's much better back at House TXT! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

Soobin oppa glares at me and grabs my finger forcefully putting it down, "Keep your finger down, you disrespectful brat. And YOU are UNDER me! You have no power to say or do ANYTHING!"

"Who taught you to be this much of a brat?!" Yeonjun oppa's bitter voice fills the air. He glares at Jungwon, "This is what happens when you live with them!"

Jungwon growl, "It's called confidence! And we taught her to fight, not treat her own siblings like shit!"

Yeonjun oppa scoffs, "You made her into a bigger brat!"

I interrupt, "I don't give a fuck if you think I'm a brat or not but I'm staying right here!"

Soobin oppa scoffs, "You realise you do exactly what I say until you turn 19 right? It's by law!"

Sunoo from the door bursts, "She turned 19, if you didn't know!!"

Soobin's glare falters for a moment. He seems unaware, and the realization hits him like a blow. Of course he doesn't know...

Jay scoffs "Of course you didn't did you... I still can't believe how you call yourself her fucking brother. And you expect her to come with YOU!"

Beomgyu oppa, fuelled by frustration, gets up from the floor and punches to Jay. I gasp loudly at the unexpected sight.

My heart races with fear and concern as I see Sunoo on the floor, coughing and struggling to rise, bruises marring his once unblemished face. Beomgyu oppa's hands are stained with blood, a stark reminder of the violence that has erupted within our midst. Riki's expression betrays his anguish, his eyes filled with a mixture of anger and sorrow as he watches the chaos unfold.

I can't bear to witness any more bloodshed, any more pain. With a sense of urgency burning within me, I find my voice and cry out, desperate to bring an end to the senseless violence before it's too late. I can't bear to see this...

Before gets hurt any further I shout.

"ENOUGH!!! STOP IT!!"

Everyone stops and look at me. I take breath before saying...

"I'll go back home with TXT..."

-End of Chapter 23-

~author's note~

Hellaur guyss!! Peng hiaa

I think this ch turned out rlly shitty especially the end. Like my brain wasn't braining... prob cuz i don't have a brain... Its rlly short as well. I'm rlly srry bout that. Sorry if u didn't like it ︿

Also dont get mad at me for putting soobin on top in an enhypen ff. it's just i found it on pinterest and its just looked HOT!! And im gonna make it clear here that im a HUGE Soobin fan. Like HE is MINE!! He literally saur perfect...

Anyways getting back on topic,

Make sure to VOTE and COMMENT on how good the fight scene was...

And...

Stay tuned for Chapter 24 !!

Okii baii !! Luv ya'll <3

~~~~~~~