𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 47

~pretty right?~

-Start of Chapter 47-

~~~~~~~

April 19th

Dear Diary,

The visions keep getting worse...

Much worse. I can't seem to sleep, even with Y/N in my arms. The fear is overwhelming.

What should I do? I've never felt so anxious before. Every time I close my eyes, I see Y/N... gone. It's a nightmare I can't escape.

I told Miyeon about this, and she reassured me that maybe my visions are wrong. But can they be? I've never doubted my gift before.

Last night, the vision was clearer. The blood, the chaos... it felt so real. How can I protect my child from a future I've seen?

Miyeon thinks stress of being pregnant again is clouding my mind, but I feel the truth of what I've seen. It's like the universe is mocking me, showing me a fate I can't escape.

I have to find a way. 

There must be something I can do. For now, I'll keep this to myself. Y/N mustn't know. She mustn't feel this fear. She is only just 4.

I will find a way to save her, even if it means to sacrifice myself...

-Moon Yoojin

~~~~~~~

That's unusual. Mum had never missed a single day to write her diary. So why hadn't she written for over a month?

I flick back to the page before and look at the date - March 15th.

Then I flick back to next page - April 19th.

Did someone rip the pages out?  If yes then why?  What visions is she talking about?

Dreams?  Huh? She's never doubted her dreams? What was she talking about? Who's this Miyeon?....

Ugh! This is giving me a headache...

I clutch my head, as a slight ache starts to spread through my temples. I close the book and place it on my bedside table.

I stand up, needing to clear my mind. 

Maybe some fresh air will help. 

As I walk towards the gardens, I try to piece together the fragments of my mother's writings, hoping for some clarity. 

 The sun is setting, casting a golden hue over the flowers. I find a quiet spot and sit down, the cool breeze soothing my aching head. 

As I sit there, lost in thoughts, I hear footsteps approaching. I look up to see Riki walking towards me, a soft smile etched on his face.