𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25

~VOTE and COMMENT~

-Start of Chapter 25-

"Y/N... I don't hate you..."

My eyes widen at his words and I look at him in disbelief. His gaze, however, lingers outside. He continues,

"I just want to protect you... I've tried so hard... but yet I still want to protect you..."

I can't seem to talk... Protect m-me... Do I deserve it...?

I stammer, "O-Oppa... w-what do you mean. What are you talki-"

The atmosphere in the carriage changes as the other members of TXT begin to stir from their sleep. Soobin oppa's expression hardens, his walls going back up.

"We're here," Yeonjun says, rubbing his eyes.

The carriage finally rolls into House TXT.

Everyone quickly gets off and I desperately try to walk towards Soobin oppa.

Protect me?...He doesn't hate me?... What the fuck is he talking about?!...

I make my paces quicker but I they can't seem to catch up with oppa's long strides.

"Oppa! Wait!" I shout.

The palace guards salute as we enter, and we make our way to the main hall. The air is heavy with unspoken tension, and I can't shake the feeling that something has changed tonight. Soobin oppa's scary, cold wall has cracks, and I'm left wondering what lies beneath the surface.

The doors to the main hall open, revealing a space filled with courtiers and advisors. Soobin oppa takes his place at the centre, and the members of TXT gather around him, their expressions stern. I catch up and pant.

"Oppa! What did you mean?!" I exclaim.

Soobin oppa's eyes turn cold once again as he orders the servants at the door, "Take Lady Y/N to her bedchambers. Get all the blood cleaned and call for the palace healer. Take her away now. She shall not come back here."

"B-but!" I begin.

"Go, now." Soobin orders.

The servants bow and slowly start to pull me. I try to stop them but the servants grab on harder and I wince at the pain of my wound.

"But O-Oppa..." my voice trails off...

~~~~~~~

"Ugh! Slowly!" I wince in pain as the servant dabs on my wound with a wet warm cloth.

There are already two cloths filled with blood on the floor, third one on the go.

"Ack!! I said SLOWLY!!" I hiss, glaring at the servant. I sigh, "You may go now. I'll do the rest by myself."

The servant hesitates for a moment before bowing and leaving the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I glance at the multiple cloths stained with my blood.

I take a deep breath, trying to steady my trembling hands as I continue to clean the dried blood from the cut. The pain is sharp, but I grit my teeth, determined to finish the task.

As I work on stopping the bleeding, the door to my bedchamber creaks open. I glance over, expecting to see another servant, but to my surprise, it's Soobin oppa who enters. He's carrying a tray with an assortment of ointments, bandages, and various medical supplies.

"Oppa?..." I gasp in disbelief.

What is he doing in my room... He is never here. Not even close to this part of the castle.