𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 35

~Lots of description again so prepare urself. And dont forget to VOTE & COMMENT~

-Start of Chapter 35-

Her gaze pierces through me, boring into the depths of my soul with a terrifying intensity. In that moment, I feel a chill run down my spine, a primal fear that grips me to my core. And as if in response to her silent command, I feel my strength begin to falter, my limbs growing heavy and unresponsive.

With a swift and decisive motion, she strikes, the arrow finding its mark with deadly accuracy.

"ACKK!!"

Pain erupts through my abdomen, searing through me like a white-hot flame as I collapse to the forest floor, blood gushing from my mouth in a crimson torrent.

I try to rise, to fight on against the encroaching darkness, but my body betrays me, succumbing to the overwhelming agony that threatens to consume me.

As the darkness threatens to consume me, I gasp for breath, the taste of blood thick on my tongue. Every ragged inhale fills my lungs with a burning agony, each exhale a desperate plea for mercy. I clutch at the wound in my abdomen, fingers slick with crimson as I stare up at my assailant, her eyes burning with an otherworldly intensity.

She watches me with a predatory gleam, a cruel smirk playing at the corners of her lips as she revels in my suffering. The sight of her fills me with a primal terror, a bone-deep fear that sends shivers down my spine.

I cough up more blood. With a trembling hand, I wipe at the blood that stains my skin, only to find it smeared with traces of darkness - black like the void that threatens to consume me, black like the abyss that awaits beyond the veil of consciousness.

W-Why is my blood black?...

I stare at the ominous hue, my mind reeling with confusion and dread. What has she done to me? What curse has she unleashed upon my body?

I muster all the strength I have left, my voice barely a whisper as I choke out the words,              "W-What... what have you done to me?! What the fuck have you done to me?!"

A chilling laugh escapes her lips, a sound that sends shivers down my spine as I struggle to comprehend the nightmare unfolding before me. Am I going mad? Is this all just a twisted hallucination born of desperation?

But then, she leans in close, her face shrouded in darkness until a sudden gust of wind makes her mask fly open. And in that moment, I am frozen, my heart seizing in my chest at the sight before me.

As the wind sweeps through the forest, it unveils the countenance of my adversary, her features bathed in the eerie glow of the moonlight. She is a vision of haunting beauty, yet every aspect of her appearance sends a shiver down my spine.

Her lips, once full and alluring, now curve into a terrifying smirk, revealing rows of razor-sharp teeth that glint malevolently in the pale light. Each curve of her face seems sculpted from the darkest depths of hell, with sharp angles and hollowed cheeks that speak of a beauty twisted by darkness.

Her hair, the colour of icy winters, falls in cascading waves around her shoulders, framing her pale, corpse-like complexion. Despite its ethereal appearance, there is a chill in the air around her, a coldness that seeps into my bones and freezes me to the core.

But it is her eyes that chill me to the marrow, pools of crimson that seem to pierce through the very fabric of my soul. They are windows to the abyss, depths of darkness that hold untold secrets and unspeakable horrors. With each glance, they threaten to swallow me whole, drawing me inexorably into their depths with a hypnotic allure that I cannot resist.

As she draws closer, her presence fills me with a sense of dread unlike anything I have ever known. She is beauty and terror intertwined, a siren of the night whose allure is as captivating as it is deadly. And as she stands before me, a vision of nightmare made flesh, I realize that I am utterly powerless in her presence.

It's as if her face was adroitly carved from the depths of hell itself, a vision of horror that no mortal eyes were ever meant to witness. And yet, despite the terror that grips me, I find myself unable to look away, drawn in by the hypnotic allure of her otherworldly beauty.

With a voice like that of a deadly siren, she whispers just two words - 

"...Dark blood..."

-End of Chapter 35-

~author's note~

Very short ch ik but deal with it.

Also next ch aint gon have an author's note so i just wanna say pls read the author's note after ch36 which is gonna be published the day after ch 36

Anyways,

Make sure to VOTE and COMMENT

And...

Stay tuned for Chapter 36

Okii baii !! Luv ya'll <3

~~~~~~~