68. Comfortable?

Ah, your neck was sore. You opened your eyes slowly. The sun had begun to rise, warming up your body. The sun wasn't alone about warming you up, as you felt Bucky's hand wrapped around your side. You had fallen asleep on his shoulders. No wonder why your neck was so sore. You looked up at him. He looked adorable asleep, so peaceful. You look forward at the black tv screen. You moved your head a little, in hope that the pain in your neck would stop.

"Let me help you with that," Bucky mumbled as he woke up.

You looked up at him feeling bad for waking him up.

"No, I'm so sorry, I just needed to move" you said.

"Relax," He laughed low as he sat up in the couch.

You carefully moved so you sat in between his legs. He placed his hands on your shoulders as he began to gentle massage you. Ah, you needed this badly. His hands did wonders to your body. It had been so tense, and he was losing up each knot. You almost moaned in pain. You could hear Bucky's laugh.

"Your comfortable?" He asked.

"Yeah, very" You nodded with your whole body.

Bucky moved his hands higher up your neck, making sure he covered the whole area. This was nice. Just sitting here with you the whole night, from watching the tv together, you falling asleep to now just a peaceful morning together. Both of you should probably be concerned where Steve was, but it wasn't even on your raiders. The two of you, only saw each other. Bucky removes his hands off you when he was done.

"Thank you, Bucky" You leaned down, laying with your head on his lap.

He smiled warmly down at you. Letting one hand brush through your hair.

You looked up at him. You felt your heart speed up. You didn't say anything before you leaned up to him, kissing his soft lips. It just felt right. They tasted like honey. You suddenly realised what you had done and moved your head away, embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know what came over me," You whispered looking at him in fear.

Bucky felt an overwhelming feeling rush over him. That was the only reason behind his silence. He was too stunned to speak. You wrapped him around in your trance again. The sun coming up behind you, made you look like an angel.

"It's okay," Bucky whispered laying one hand on the back of your head, as he leaned into your lips again, kissing you gently back. Cherry. He liked it. The two of you got silent again after his kiss, just looking at each other.

"I didn't even brush my teeth," You whispered placing your hand in front of your lips.

Bucky busted out in laughing, causing you to laugh with him. You had no idea what the two of you were doing. Bucky removed your hand. It didn't take long before Bucky's lips were brushing against yours. He leaned in for a kiss, as you could feel his tongue begin playing with yours. You slowly moved so you sat at the top of his lap, wrapping your hands around his neck.

This... this was a good morning.