76. This is not how to behave

You had been smiling from ear to ear since the second the flight attendant had left you. Steve however held his head down and was quiet. It was nice for a moment to have the overhand on Steve. You couldn't help but wonder if Steve was in shame. Ah, it was an exciting feeling wasn't it. You had landed, and had been informed to walk off, so you grabbed your bag, and began to walk off. Your main mission was to try to not look at Steve's crotch, which you would gladly admit was difficult in the state he was in. None of you had checked in suitcases so it went fast getting out of the airport. You hailed a taxi over, told the driver where you were going and sat in. You were grateful the driver was playing music, and Steve also seemed to be more comfortable with more leg space.

"You looking doesn't help," Steve said low looking out the window.

At this point he truly didn't care. He wasn't even embarrassed. The only reason he didn't make a fuzz about it on the plane or on the airport was because he knew that the two of you needed to keep a low profile. Steve had very different plans for the two of you the second you were behind closed doors. He could hear you laugh. Sometimes, he couldn't stop but to think of what a bitch you were. His legs were crossed.

"The drive is an hour incase I didn't tell you," You smiled looking over at him.

He was not gonna give you the satisfaction of seeing his disappointed face. He could keep himself in control for an hour. Deep down he was a gentleman. The time would fly by, it would go fast. It would go... so fast.

"You know, if I knew that science got you that worked up, I would've started speaking it sooner," You said teasingly. You couldn't stop yourself.

No, Steve wasn't having it. He was not going to be nice about it. He finally looked up down at you. Waiting for you to so kindly continue your sentence. He could see that you were surprised simply by him looking at you.

"What would you have told me," Steve kindly challenged you.

You needed a second to think.

"That Howard Stark and Erskine should've told little Steve what it truly meant that everything... would get bigger, when you took the serum," You said, smiling weakly.

Ah, you were testing him weren't you? Steve was listening.

"Your body is one thing, physically getting bigger, but emotionally..." You said leaning your head on your seat.

"I don't think that little Steve knew what it would do to his arousal," You said looking into his eyes.

Fuck, Steve could feel himself twitching. He rested his hands on his knees, trying to act normal about it, but he needed you and it was getting more and more difficult to hide it. He didn't want you to stop speaking either. He enjoyed hearing your voice.

"Your testortane is higher than any normal human being, it makes it hard... harder for you to control," You said.

In this exact moment Steve was confident he knew what you were doing, and you were not going to be allowed to simply getting away with it. It was always consequences to your actions. Steve had taught you that, a long time ago.

"You need to clean your mouth, agent," Steve said stern, looking at you. He knew the driver couldn't hear you through the gap.

You looked at him taken back.

"I thought I was your wife?" You asked.

Steve smirked by your comeback. Good girl.

"You got my point," Steve said.

The two of you were staring into each other's eyes intensely, not letting go.

"I'll like for you to spell it out for me, Captain," You said tilting your head.

Mhmmm, he needed you to stop calling him that immediately.

"This is not how to behave," Steve said.

"Tell me how I should behave, captain," you challenged back. Letting one hand rest on his knees.

"Begin with unbuckling my belt," Steve's voice darken.