77. Ride

"Very funny, we're just playing," You said looking into his eyes.

You were about to move your hand away from Steve when he grabbed it, holding you close to him. You looked up at him. You had a sense he was no longer joking. He gently moved your hand down his lap, as he spread his legs again. You could feel his rich length. You swallowed low as you looked at your hand, then up at the driver's area. He definitely had easy access to the show if he wanted to, and you were not ready to put on a show in front of an audience yet.

"He could easily see," You whispered quietly.

It was cute, Steve thought. How you acted like you didn't already know that this was now bound to happen. There was no escaping it. It was incredible how smart you were when speaking about science or your dumb devices, but how you were lacking knowledge on the social spectrum. Steve laughed low as he looked at the driver through the little window.

"We're on our honeymoon, he's seen worse," Steve smiled looking down at you.

You shook your head. This was a bad idea. You took off your belt and moved silently so you sat in your middle seat. With every little move you made you could feel the sneaky feeling of regret creeping in. Still you had to admit that you found the feeling exciting as long as it was this innocent. You unbuckled his belt, as you unzipped his pants slowly. You looked up at Steve.

"Only hands," You stated.

Steve nodded pleased.

God knows you were gonna do more for him, but he knew he needed to just get you started. Steve felt an instant form of release the second your hands were able to grasp around his length. How he adored your tiny hands around him. Steve looked down at you as you began moving them. Ah, he really needed this. He had been feeling this way for hours, and no one was better than you to relieve him of his pain. He leaned his head back in pleasure.

"Good," he moaned lowly at your touch.

Your eyes were on him as your hands moved. You finally understood what Steve meant when he said he preferred looking into someone's eyes as you moved together. You could see stars in them. You rested your head on his shoulder to appear normal incase the driver looked back. You could already feel Steve tingling with the end of your skirt. You smiled weakly as you tried your best. Truth is that it was still very recent for you to install the digital device in your arm, and you could feel it tiring you down.

So could Steve, and he took it as his chance.

"Just do it," He whispered, pulling slightly in your skirt, hinting for you to get on top.

You looked at him shaking your head.

"It's illegal," You insisted.

Fuck, why did you have to act like such a good girl. Steve leaned his lips into your ear.

"If I were to let my fingers trail over your panties, tell me you aren't already dripping," Steve whispered.

You could feel the shiver by his words. Steve's raw vocabulary always got you worked up, and he knew that. He was of course right as well. You had been feeling the butterflies, however, you were better than Steve than to react to them. You wouldn't just jump in the first second you shared.

"C'mon, be a good girl for me," Steve's voice was hoarse.

Fuck it, you might jump the first second. You lifted your hips up slightly, pulling your panties down to your hips, before Steve grabbed them off you. You looked at him confused before he placed them in the pockets of his pants. You breathed heavily, trying to concentrate. You looked at the back of the head of the driver, before you drastically moved around, placing yourself at the top of Steve's lap.