78. What Now?

Steve opened the door for you, as you stormed in the hotel room. You dropped the bag on the bed, picked up some clothes as you immediately went to the shower. Steve almost felt a bit betrayed for not getting an invitation, but you were quickly out, wearing cozy shorts and a white t-shirt. Your hair was dripping down, to your white t-shirt. You weren't wearing a bra. You stormed to the bed, falling down. Someone must have gotten tired after our little workout. Steve laughed low, adoring the look of you on the bed. The sheets had a dark blue color. You were a stark contrast to the room. You were light, vibrant, while the room hailed you in. This didn't seem like the type of place you would chose for a holiday, but guess this wasn't exactly an holiday. This was a hideout. Clearly.

Steve stepped into the room, towards the windows. He moved a bit of the curtain away, so the daylight shined through. It was nothing out of the ordinary around. That was until he squinted his eyes. In the far back he could see an brutalist building. Similar to some of the pictures you had showed him. Good girl. He closed the curtain as he walked over to you, standing right in front of you. He dropped the bag beside you to grab your attention.

"What now?" Steve asked.

"I need a nap," You groaned, clearly not ready to continue the day.

"You slept most of the plane ride over," Steve smirked as he watch you curl to the side.

It didn't matter how much sleep you have had. You were exhausted. It was honestly Steve's fault. He was the one to blame. You turned around so you were laying on your stomach. You tried to reach for the pillow above you, but you weren't able to reach it. You groaned as you burrowed your head in the mattress. You were not going up. It didn't matter what Steve was saying. You suddenly felt Steve's fingers trailing up your legs, to your thigh and up your shorts. You immediately turned around, facing Steve who laid down beside you.

"I thought you like a massage to get over the pain from-" Steve began, but you were quick to interrupt him.

"Aha, massages doesn't go that far up," You said.

Steve laughed low as he pulled your closer. His hands resting on your upper thighs. Ah, you were addictive to him. Perhaps this was what you two needed. A getaway from the mansion. Just the two of you. Steve looked up to your eyes. They had the dovely cozy look to them. Warm and welcoming.

"I give very good ones..." Steve smirked as he cupped your bottom cheeks in his hands. Gently squeezing.

You couldn't hold in the laughter as you looked into Steve's eyes. It did feel good. You bit your lip, you didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing how you felt. You could hold it in. You were not as easily teased as Steve. He moved you closer and closer with every little squeeze. You opened your mouth almost moaning as you stopped yourself.

"It's not that bad," You admitted.

Steve laughed low at you.

"'Not that bad'" He repeated your words.

You lifted your chin, nodding trying to concentrate.

"I have had better massages," You laughed

Steve mouth dropped, acting shocked by your comment. Were you being serious? You dared saying someone else's hands had done better work than himself on you? Steve was not having it.

"Take off your t-shirt, and turn around," Steve said, waiting for you to move. He knew god damn well you weren't wearing anything under it.

You lifted your eyebrows. Okay, he took this seriously. You laughed low as you sat up on your knees in the bed turning your bed to him. He grabbed your arm before you were able to pull up your t-shirt. You turned your head around, looking over at him confused. He was grinning.

"Did you really turn around to not show me your breasts?" Steve laughed looking at you.

You looked confused into the air. Yes? You guess you did. It was not on purpose, but like... why would you flash your tits in front of Steve? Or in front of anyone for that matter? You looked at the wall in front of you. It felt safer too, somehow.

"Yes?" You said kind of questioning, still holding at the hem of your t-shirt.

"Why?" He asked, confused, not letting go of your hand.

"Well, it's what's... decent, like I...shouldn't," Your words fumbled.

"You realize I have seen them a thousand times?" Steve laughed, leaning his head on his other hand. God, you looked good on your knees with your hair wet.

"It doesn't change anything," You mumbled trying to sound convincing.

You were adorable. Steve got up on his knees, slowly standing behind you. He rested his head carefully on your shoulder. He let his other hand over yours. You needed a soft start, but you also needed to get comfortable with him. He needed to challenge you. He hinted for you to remove your hands. You looked up at him with nervous eyes, yet warm. You removed your hands, took a deep breath. Steve began to lift your t-shirt, smiling. You lifted your arms for him. Steve pulled the t-shirt over you and threw it away. You felt Steve's lips digging into your neck.

"Your beautiful," He whispered against your skin, as he looked down at your beautiful body. He let his hands brushing up and down your waist, as they went higher and higher, perfectly catching your plum breasts in his hands. He smiled pleased.

"My specialty is in this area, you see," He said, trying to hold in the laugh.

You couldn't hide the laugh, as you began to feel Steve's perfect hands begin to massage you're breasts. You could even hear Steve begin to laugh now. It was no lying. He was good. He knew all the right ways to touch you. Your head fell onto his chest resting. Moving with his breath.

"Mmm, I can tell," You laughed low looking up at him.

He was smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah, you can feel it?" Steve asked, laughing.

You nodded your head.

"Of course, you must have done it for a thousands years," you mumbled in pleasure.

Steve enjoyed this. The two of you are playful. It was way better being by ourselves than having to interact with the rest of the world. Even grumpy Steve was able to have fun. You felt so good in his hands.

"What can I say, I'm well experienced," Steve whispered as he began kissing your neck.

His kisses felt magical against your neck. A perfect release of all the tension you had built up in your body. You laughed low before you laid down on your stomach. You looked back up at him.

"Show me, captain," You challenged him.

Steve accepted your challenge with pleasure, laughing as he moved standing on his knees with your body in between as he began to massage your back.