the annual trooper campout

its finally done! this was requested by 

Author's note: there are many oc's requested in this oneshot. I have done my best to make it a smooth transition to incorporate them. Thought i'd give the heads up so you're not confused as to why a character randomly popped up. Enjoy :)

Nara's eyes scanned the inventory once more as she mentally redid the math. She along with the 501st and 306th had been placed on the outer rim planet for some respite away from the war. This meant that the annual clone trooper camping trip would be happening this afternoon; and the whole family was on their way. Hence why she was double checking their supplies.

" alright that's three months worth of painkillers there, over a hundred bandages there, over five hundred rations and-"

"AUNTY NARA"!

Nara had just enough time to put down the data pad before she was trampled to the ground by a group of over enthusiastic children.

From inside the main tent Rex had raised a brow at the sound of a scream followed by the inevitable sound of something being broken.

"Not again" he sighed as he ran after the generals and fang towards the commotion. However to the group's surprise the only attacker they found was a group of small children perched on top of a disheveled Nara beneath a pile of crates.

" Luke, Leia, Roise, I told you not to tackle her " ! Padme yelled as she joined Anakin who placed a loving hand on his wife's shoulder.

Luke winced " I'm sorry mom but we were too excited to see our auntie Nara "

"Aunty" Harvey raised a brow.

Anakin grinned "you jealous uncle harvey"

Harveys nose scrunched as Fang laughed.

"Oh he definitely is sir" fang mused, earning a smack on the bucket from harvey.

" Wait, is that the sound of my nieces and nephews? '' Rex asked, his mouth curving into a small smirk.

Leia's eyes lit up as she excitedly giggled "Uncle Rexy"!

Rex kneeled down with his arms wide as Leia raced over to embrace him in a hug.

" Uncle Rexy huh," Anakin laughed.

Rex rolled his eyes as he slowly placed the young girl on his shoulders who giggled with glee.

"She's got him wrapped around her finger" Padme laughed, making Rex blush and Anakin laugh. Leia grinned as she patted her uncle Rexy's head earning a slight grin from the captain.

Amongst the commotion a small group of clones came racing over. Harvey recognized some of the troopers, bad batch and 501st members. Along with their children and partners

"Joey, Daniel, stop sitting on your Aunt like that" Winston sighed as his husband cobalt hid a laugh behind his hand.

"Omega, boba" stop bouncing on her stomach " Hunter cried out, as his wife laughed.

"Will, Zoey and Anthony" Trix mused "Let's not break your aunt, we still like her" this earned a playful smack from his wife.

Harvey couldn't help but smile at this family's antics, which didn't go unnoticed.

"Ben, Jamie, why don't you go help your aunt," Kix sighed, making the younger boys laugh.

The kids giggled as they slid off of naras stomach with the help of their older cousins ; earning a small groan from the commander beneath the crates.