f o u r t e e n // Crazy Chickens

Zara's POV.

Right now, Stormie & I are at the airport to pick Rydel, Ratliff, Rocky, Ryland, Riker & Ross up. The party is in two days and Rydel & I wanted to shop for our dresses tomorrow.

I know that's late but we really wanted to go together.

The dresscode is girls wearing dresses and guys wearing tuxedos. They can wear jeans with a tuxedo jacket as well but actually guys wear tuxedos and a tie.

"When will the plane land?" I asked curiously. "About 10 minutes," Stormie answered which made me groan. Stormie chuckled and we sat down.

I pulled my phone out to text the guys. Turned out Emma ditched Alessandro and now he's going with his cousin. Poor Alessandro.

I felt really close with Jay lately. Not in the kinda way you think but he's so much like me it's unbelievable.

My thoughts got interrupted by Stormie yelling and being all excited.

I put my phone away and stared awkwardly when she ran to Rydel and the boys. I don't know if they're mad, I only talked to Rydel since I left.

But I missed her so much that I had to ran to her. "ZARA!" Rydel yelled when she ran towards me. "RYDEL!" I yelled as well until we crashed into each other. We fall on the ground in progress which made us laugh like crazy chickens.

We helped each other up and hugged. "Are they mad at me?" I asked her quietly. "Of course not," she said in a 'duh' tone.

We pulled away and the boys were all looking at me. I was scared to hug them because what if they really are mad and Rydel just don't know?

Before I could thought more about it two arms wrapped around me. Riker.

"You scared the shit out of me!" He said which made me giggle. "I'm sorry," I apologized when we pulled away.

Rocky & Ratliff literally jumped in my arms which made us fall on the ground. Everyone bursted out laughing except for Ross who I didn't even noticed, standing in the back by Stormie.

I hugged Ryland next and everyone stared at me, probably waiting for me to hug Ross as well. They can't know about what happened.

I looked at Stormie and she gave me a smile while she nodded slowly.

I took a few steps towards Ross and he opened his arms for me. I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him.

I missed those hugs.

I felt myself getting weak so I pulled away and flashed him a quick smile. We walked a few steps but I almost fell so I held onto Rydel who was walking next to me.

"Woh! Are you okay?" She asked surprised and already worried.

"Y-yea, just weak. I don't know why," I answered, suddenly feeling really hot. She handed me a water bottle and I took a sip out of it, feeling better immediately.

"Thanks," I said with a smile. "No problemo," she replied when we arrived at the car.

Stormie was driving while Riker sat in the passenger seat.

Rydel sat on Ratliff's lap, Rocky on Ryland's which left me sitting on Ross' lap. I didn't fully sat on him, I sat sideways more on his knees. (You know what I mean?)

To my luck (sarcasm) we'll only drive 30 minutes.

I didn't even dared to look at Ross.

"So, we'll go shopping tomorrow then?" Rydel asked me to break the silence. I just nodded and flashed her a smile.

"So, why exactly did you left?" Ratliff asked me. I felt Ross tens up. "Because..." I started but I just didn't know what to say.

"She called me that night and we talked a lot also that she prefered to stay with me so I wouldn't feel alone. She thinks more about others then herself," Stormie answered to help me out.

Ross relaxed and so did I. The last thing she said was true to be honest.

They all nodded in understandment. I sighed quietly and leaned on the the pessanger seat with my back.

Ross' POV.

She didn't even looked at me. I'm really sorry for what I did.

I wanted to ask her to the party but I guess this won't be a good idea at all. She slowly closed her eyes and I guess she's really tired.

A minute later we could hear her light snores. God, that was the cutest thing ever. I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me so her back was against my chest.

Everyone was to busy talking and stuff anyways.

Her right hand dangeled down so I grabbed it and rubbed my thumb over it in circles. I wish I could be that close to her everyday.

A few minutes later she turned around so we were chest to chest. Her head was on my chest and I ran my hand through her dark blonde, messy hair.

Of course I did it unnoticeable.

I guess Mom knows about what happened because she glares at me once in a while.