f o u r t y // The Case of Murder

Ross' POV.

18th January 2016

Dear Diary,
I don't know what to do anymore! Everyone found out about me and Ross but that isn't the thing because Ross is gone...I'm crying non stop for the last hour. I locked myself in my room! I'm scared. I hope we'll find him. I hope he's going to be okay and I hope that I can be in his arms again. I can't imagine a life without him. He's my everything and I mean it but what if he'll never come back? I can't live without him. I LOVE HIM!

This brought tears to my eyes. It was the last thing she wrote in her Diary. I miss her so much and I can't imagine a life without her either.

I laid in her bed which smelled like her and me and cuddled with her pillow. I can't be that messed up without her, can I?

☆☆☆☆☆

"ROSS! We gotta go!" I heard Rydel yelling as I was getting ready. I threw a plain white shirt on and dome sweatpants and went upstairs to be face to face with my siblings and Jay.

"Here," Rydel said as she gave me a toast. I put it on the counter and left to the car. They all just followed and drove of to the police office.

"Lynch, we're here to testify for the case with Zara Walker."

"Right this way," the police officer pointed to a hall where a guy was already waiting for us. "We want to talk to Mr. Ross Lynch first," he said and I nodded as I followed him to a room.

I sat on the chair in front of a small table. "Can you tell us what exactly happened?" The guy asked as another guy joined him. I nodded and began explaining.

"Then he took a step forward and took her wrist so it was self defense!" I said last. "Okay, thanks Mr. Lynch. We would like to talk to Rydel Lynch next."

I went outside and pointed to Rydel who disappeared in the room where I was. "What did they ask you?" Ryland asked me curious. I looked him in the eye and he just sighed as he sank into his chair again.

"Bro, you need to talk to us. I know what happened to you is horrible but you can't shut us out of your life," Riker said as he looked at me with hurt eyes. I hugged him and he patted my back.

Rydel came back and Riker went next until we all testified. "Okay, so we have a court date in two days. We already got Zara a lawyer so we would like you to come and testify again in front of the judge at 10am."

We all nodded and Riker drove us home. We weren't allowed to see her but we will in two days.

• 2 days later •

Zara's POV.

I was on my way in a police car. I can't wait to see everyone again it's been three days. "So, everyone is already in there so don't make eye contact with anyone except for the judge and me," my lawyer told me strictly.

I nodded with a sigh and he leaded me inside a big building. We stood in front of a room and he told me not to talk until someone asks me a question the judge will approve.

He opened the door and I just looked at the chair where I would sit. I didn't even dared to look at my family or anyone else except for my lawyer in this chair I was now sitting on.

I made eye contact with the judge who was a middle aged women. She was pretty and flashed me a smile. "We gathered here today to find an appropriate punishment of the case of murder."

"First of all we want to call Ross Lynch in the witness stand."

I can't look at him. I looked up to my lawyer who flashed me a small smile. I looked at my hands and played with my fingers and the end of my sleeves.

"Ross, tell us what exactly happened," the judge told him. The second where I heard his voice I just needed to look at him. His messy, blonde hair all over the place and his eyes a soft hazel brown.

He wore a white shirt with a tie and jeans with blank converse. He needs to wear ties more often it looks hot!

After he explained everything he got told to sit back on his place. He stood up and his eyes met mine. He looked pale but when he saw me his lips formed a soft smile which I returned immediately.

"Next, we would like to have Steven Walker in the witness stand."

My eyes widened and I looked up in shock. What is my 'father' doing here? I looked around the audience and saw baby Jason in his stroller, asleep. A tear escaped my eye as it rolled down my cheek.

"Why is he here?" I asked my lawyer confused. "He raised you and we need him to say that you were a good kid," he told me simply as I nod.

The men who raised me told the judge what a great kid I am and also that it was always Kyra's fault and stuff like that.

After that they called my brother, Jay Johnson. Nobody really knows that Jay and I are twins because we don't share the same last name and stuff but I don't really care about that.

It took them awhile until everyone said what they knew and soon they discussed everything and the judge stood up to tell everyone what I get for a punishment.

________________

What do you think she'll get?

I found wifi YAAAAY