f o r t y - f i v e // Road Trip

Zara's POV.

"Need help to pay?" I heard the voice I lost in the store from behind me. "Kinda, can I borrow some money from you? I'll give it back when we're home," I promised with puppy eyes. He took smiled sweetly, took the shoes I was carrying along with his and payed.

"Ross, I had 200$ with me," I informed him as the cashier put our shoes in bags. "I see this as a present for you," he shrugged and kissed my cheek. "What? No! Here," I exclaimed and held out the 200$. He shook his head and grabbed the bags before we exited the store.

Ryland, Rocky & Ratliff were already done with lots of bags in their hands. "I can't take that," I argued with him. "I love you so let me buy you stuff," he argued back with a smirk. "But not so expensive stuff! You can buy me ice creme and that already is enough!" I said frustrated. I don't him to spend so much money on me.

He just shut me off by kissing me hard on the lips. "Thanks," I whispered as we pulled apart. "Anytime," he winked at me making me giggle. Jay, Rydel & Riker finally came with lots of bags and we quickly drove home to present each others shoes.

<><><>

We sat in the living room and Riker began. "I bought these babies!" He said happily as he showed us dark blue nike roshe. They were...okay. He also bought black adidas zx flux and red vans.

Rocky also bought adidas zx flux in blue with water print likely pattern. I won't list every pair because we all bought 23 pair of shoes in total which is damn much and I don't want to keep on blabbering for to long.

"Am I the only one who bought Jordan's?" I asked curiously. "I guess yea," Rydel said with a nod. I shrugged and was about to put my adidas shoes on... "Dude!" Ratliff suddenly yelled. We all looked at him with raised eyebrows. He pointed to Ross' shoes and then to my pair of shoes, I was about to put on. "You've got to be kidding me," I groaned playfully.

"It's not my fault that we have the same taste," Ross defended himself as he tied his neon colored adidas zx flux. I bought the same and we didn't even noticed. "Relationships Goals!" Rydel squealed happily as she clapped her hands.

Ross leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "let's make a road trip." My smile grew and I nodded excitedly. He took my hand and dragged me to our rooms. "Grab a bag and put some clothes in for a few days," he instructed and I nodded as I went go my room and grabbed a bag.

I threw some things in my bag and waited for Ross. It's all last minute but I like it. Ross entered my room with his bag and a few shirts in his hands. Before I wanted to ask what he was doing he pulled shirts out of my bag and replaced them with some of his.

"Why did you do that?" I asked confused. "You look way hotter in my shirts," he shrugged and zipped our bags. I laughed and blushed at his comment before we made our way upstairs.

"Guys, we'll be doing a spontaneous road trip!" Ross announced and I nodded excitedly. "I don't think-" Riker started which caused Rydel to glare at him but before he could forbid me to go Ross lifted me up and ran out of the house. He placed me in his car, threw our bags in the trunk and drove off.

"That was...really spontaneous," I said and looked at Ross who just smiled because of his bad ass...ness. I laughed to myself and Ross handed me a go pro. "Sup!?" I yelled into the camera as I started recording. I filmed Ross who just grinned.

"How do we call our road trip, Ross?" I asked curiously. He put on his thinking face which made me giggle. "I have no idea," I complained whining. "Uhm, what abooout," Ross started as he stretched out the 'o'.

"What's our ship name?" He asked me curious. "Uh, Zoss, Rara, Roara?" I kind of asked. "I like Roara," Ross agreed with a smile as he placed his hand on my thigh. I blushed and smiled.

"Roara Road Trip," Ross said into the go pro. "Roara Road Trip is it then!" I squealed happily. "Uh! Let's make wherever we go a picture of our new shoes and post it!" I suggested all of sudden. The idea was pretty good so I agreed.

"Where are we going first?" I asked after good twenty minutes of driving. "Venice Beach," Ross answered and soon we arrived. We got out and grabbed a towel he had in his trunk. We found a nice spot and since it was already getting late we decided to sleep at the Beach Hotel for the night.

The sun was setting and it was really romantic as Ross pulled my between his legs. I leaned against his chest and he kissed my head. "Let's make the picture," Ross suggested as he took out his phone.

My feet where between his as he took the picture with the sunset in the background. He went on Twitter and tweeted the picture with the caption.

'@/RossR5: >Pic< #RoaraRoadTrip New Shoes! <3'

I smiled widely and felt him hiss my shoulder blade. I took out my phone and did some selfies. He kissed my cheek, my shoulder blade, covered my eyes for no reason, pretended to choke me or just some sweet pics when we both smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder.

I send them to Ross and made the one where he kissed my shoulder blade as my lock screen background. "We should head to the hotel," Ross suggested as he saw my yawning. I nodded and gave me a piggyback ride.

__________

#RoaraRoadTrip
#RelationshipGoals