𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 44: 𝕬 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘'𝖘 𝕮𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖞

Then a gentle knock on the door shattered the moment. "Your Majesties," said Qadira, Nia's personal handmaiden, "it is time to prepare for the day's schedule."

Nia glanced at Kiyoshi, their eyes meeting. She smiled softly, a spark of mischief in her gaze. "Very well, Qadira," she said, sitting up and pulling the covers with her. "We'll be right there." As the handmaiden withdrew, Nia turned back to Kiyoshi, her fingers brushing against his cheek. "I think it's time we leave our chambers, my love," she purred. "There's much work to be done, and many people waiting to see their king and queen."

"But I wish to stay with my wife for just a little longer," Kiyoshi teased, pulling her closer. "I have only just rediscovered the pleasures of her company." He ran his hand through her hair, his touch possessive and loving at once.

Nia giggled, her breath quickening. "Oh, you are such a flirt," she murmured, tracing circles on his chest with her finger. "But we really must get ready. The people are waiting."

"Very well," Kiyoshi sighed, reluctantly pulling away from her. "But I expect a reward once our duties are done. Something... special." He winked, a wicked grin playing on his lips. Nia blushed, unable to hide her excitement as she rose from bed.

As they entered their separate dressing chambers, a lot of servants buzzed around them, helping them to get dressed. Kiyoshi, already dressed, turned to her with a smile. "I will be in the throne room, my love," he said, bending down to kiss her on the forehead.

As Kiyoshi left the room, Nia turned to Qadira, her personal handmaiden who continued to assist her in dressing. "I think I'd like something a bit more daring today, Qadira," she said with a sultry smile. "Something that shows my husband just how much I have been missing him."

The handmaiden smiled knowingly and went to work, selecting a form-fitting, crimson gown that hugged Nia's curves and revealed just the right amount of skin. It was covered with intricate golden embroidery that glittered in the morning light. As Qadira fastened the last clasp, she stepped back to admire her work. "You will certainly turn some heads on that, my lady."

Nia turned to the mirror, taking in her reflection. The dress was indeed daring, but it made her feel confident and desirable. She ran her hands over the fabric, feeling the silk slide between her fingers. "Thank you, Qadira. You always know just what I need."

As Qadira braided Nia's hair, she cleared her throat and spoke in a hushed voice, "Your Majesty, Princess Serena requests an audience with you."

Nia turned to her handmaiden, surprised. "Serena?" she asked, her voice quiet. "Very well, Qadira. Lead the way."

As they made their way through the palace halls, Nia could not help but feel a sense of anticipation. Nia entered, her handmaiden bowing before retreating to stand at attention nearby. Princess Serena sat on the edge of her bed. Once she saw Nia, she ran up to her and held her hand, her face etched with mischief, "Tell me everything," she whispered eagerly. "How was it?"

Nia, confused, asked, "What do you mean?"

"Your consummation? How was it? Did you enjoy it?" Serena asked, her eyes shining with curiosity. "Are we expecting a child soon?"

Nia blushed deeply, her cheeks burning. She glanced around to make sure no one else was nearby before leaning in close to Serena. "I... I do not know how to explain it," she whispered. "It was different from what I expected. At first, I was scared, but then..." She trailed off, searching for the right words. "It was... intense. And wonderful." She swallowed hard, feeling a shiver run down her spine at the memory. "As for a child... I do not know. I suppose it's possible, but we haven't talked about it yet."

Serena's laugh, a soft, musical sound that filled the room. "Of course, you have been separated for so long. It would be strange for it to be anything less than intense." She paused, considering Nia's words carefully. "You know, I have always thought that you and Kiyoshi... you are perfect for each other. He just has a large number of trust issues, I think. It has taken him a while to open up to you, but I am glad he is finally starting to." She smiled, squeezing Nia's hand. "Thank you! For making my brother happy."