𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 76: 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖗𝖞

Laughter and chatter filled the parlor of Lord Darius's manor. Tonight was a night for celebration in honor of the most anticipated event in Ivamis – the upcoming birth of the royal heir.

Lord Darius and his wife, Lady Alia, had thrown a lavish masquerade ball, a chance for the nobles to let loose and celebrate before the responsibilities of court would inevitably drag them back into the mundane. Guests dressed in extravagant costumes, their identities hidden behind masks, mingled and danced to the lively music played by the hired orchestra. The scent of lavender and roses wafted through the air, adding to the festive atmosphere.

"Come on, my love," Nia giggled, taking Kiyoshi's hand and leading him onto the dance floor. "Loosen up! Tonight's all about fun and anonymity."

"Easier said than done, my love," he replied, his voice a low rumble. "I still feel as though everyone knows it's me under this ridiculous mask." Kiyoshi followed Nia as she began to sway to the music, his gaze sweeping over the crowd, taking in the laughter, the colorful costumes, and the general merriment.

"Well," she said, leaning in close to whisper in his ear, "maybe that is part of the fun. No one knows who you are, so you can be anyone you want to be. You can dance with anyone you want." She winked at him playfully before pulling back to dance with another partner.

Kiyoshi watched her as she danced, her movements graceful and elegant. He watched her with a mixture of pride and possessiveness, wanting nothing more than to hold her close and have her for himself. The thought of anyone else touching her, even in this temporary and superficial way, made his heart ache with jealousy.

The music shifted into a waltz, and Kiyoshi felt a pang of longing as he remembered their first dance as husband and wife. It seemed like a lifetime ago, before everything had changed. He forced the thoughts from his mind, telling himself to focus on the present moment. The woman he'd danced with earlier returned to his side, her gaze sparkling with mischief. "Well, my lord," she purred, "are you going to ask me to dance, or shall I find someone else?"

"Find someone else," Kiyoshi replied curtly, not meeting her gaze. He turned away from her, seeking out Nia once more. He spotted her across the room, laughing with a group of other ladies, her mask casting shadows across her features. He walked towards her, and wrapped his arm around her waist as she leaned into him, her hand resting on his shoulder. "Are you having a good time, my love?" he asked softly.

She turned her head to look up at him, a playful smile curving her lips. " Now that I am with you," she replied, her voice barely audible beneath the music. "Thank you for finding me." She laid her head against his chest, the soft fabric of her gown whispering against his skin.

As they stood there, lost in their own world, Kiyoshi felt a hand slip onto his own, its touch warm and comforting. He glanced down to see Lady Alia, Darius's wife, smiling up at him. "Your Highness," she said, inclining her head in greeting. "It is lovely to see you here this evening."

"The pleasure is mine, Lady Alia," he replied, returning the courtesy. "Your home is truly magnificent tonight."

Alia blushed, clearly pleased by the compliment. "Thank you, my lord. I only hope that the festivities will help to lift the weight of recent events from everyone's shoulders, even if only for a short while." She glanced over at Nia, her expression fond. "Your wife is a delight, my lord. I am so glad that you found each other."

Kiyoshi looked down at Nia, his heart swelling with love and possessiveness. "She is indeed a gift, Lady Alia. Once I do not take for granted." He squeezed Nia's hand, wishing they could be alone together, away from the prying eyes and ears of everyone around them. But for now, he would content himself with holding her close and enjoying the moment.

⚠️⚠️❗❗

Arriving home late from the festivities, Kiyoshi and Nia climbed the grand staircase to their private chambers, their steps muffled by the plush carpet.

"My love," Nia breathed, as Kiyoshi slipped her gown from her shoulders, revealing her bare skin beneath. She shivered with pleasure as his hands trailed down her back, his touch sending waves of desire coursing through her. "You are so warm," she whispered, her eyes drifting closed as he undid the clasps of her corset, freeing her breasts.

His lips found her nipples, sucking and teasing them with his mouth, and she arched her back, crying out softly. Her hands tangled in his hair, pulling him closer, her body responding to his touch in ways she hadn't known were possible. Kiyoshi kissed and nibbled his way down her stomach, stopping only to kneel before her and slowly draw her silk drawers down her legs.

"Kiyoshi," she gasped, her fingers digging into his shoulders as he took her in his mouth, his tongue tracing her folds. She cried out as her body tensed and released, her hips bucking against his face. When he finally looked up at her, his eyes were dark with desire, his lips glistening with her essence.

"What do you want?" he whispered, his voice rough with desire. "Tell me what you need, my love." Nia looked up into his eyes, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she struggled to find the words.

"I want y-" Nia's words were cut off as Kiyoshi kissed her, his tongue dancing with hers, his hands moving over her body with a familiarity that made her feel both desired and protected. She arched into him, her hips pressing against his, her fingers tangling in his hair.

When he finally pulled away, she was gasping for air, her chest heaving. "I want you," she managed to whisper. "I need you."

Her words seemed to ignite something within him, and with a growl, Kiyoshi turned her around, pressing her against the cold marble of the vanity. His hands moved over her body, undoing the clasps of her corset, revealing her soft, bare skin to the cool air. She arched her back as he kissed a trail down her spine, nipping at her sensitive skin before cupping her bottom in his hands and lifting her up, positioning her over his erection.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked, his voice husky with desire. Nia nodded frantically, her eyes closed, her breath coming in ragged gasps. With a groan, he thrust inside her, filling her completely, and she cried out in pleasure as he claimed her, their bodies moving together in perfect synchrony.

He began to move, his hips meeting hers in a rhythm that was both brutal and tender. Her nails dug into his shoulders, her back arched, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps as she felt him deeper and deeper inside her. She arched her back, pressing her chest against his, their skin slick with sweat, their hearts pounding in unison.

With each thrust, Kiyoshi's eyes locked onto hers, his expression one of raw desire and possession. She could feel him getting closer, feel the tension building in his body, and as he released himself inside her, she cried out, her body shuddering with the force of her own climax. They collapsed together onto the bed, their sweaty limbs tangled, their hearts racing.

As their breathing began to steady, Kiyoshi rolled off of Nia, his chest heaving. He looked down at her, his eyes filled with love and awe.