𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 42: 𝕰𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

⚠️⚠️❗❗

As Nia began to unfasten the clasps of her gown, Kiyoshi, captivated by the sight of her, could hardly contain his desire.

"Let me help you," he murmured, his voice husky with desire as his breath tickled her ear as he gently worked on the delicate lace of her corset. "You've been wearing this thing long enough." His large, strong hands moved expertly, unfastening each hook and eye with practiced ease, freeing her from the restrictive garment. With a sigh of relief, Nia stepped out of the corset, feeling the cool air of their chambers caress her undergarments.

Kiyoshi's eyes roamed appreciatively over her curves as she stood before him, clad only in her chemise and stockings. He reached out and cupped her face in his hands, his thumbs brushing against her lips. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," he breathed, his gaze piercing into her soul. "And tonight, you are mine."

His words sent a shiver down her spine, and she felt her body respond to his touch. She stepped closer, wrapping her arms around his neck as she leaned in, their lips inches apart. The anticipation was almost unbearable, and she could feel the heat between them growing with each passing moment.

Kiyoshi's hands slid down her hips, lifting her up into his arms, and carried her over to their bed. He laid her down gently, his lips following the line of her jaw and down her neck. His tongue traced the outline of her collarbone, and she arched her back in response. She felt his fingers fumbling with the laces of her chemise, and then he paused, looking into her eyes.

"I want you to know," he said softly, his voice thick with emotion, "that this is not just about desire, or lust. I care for you deeply, Nia. You are my partner, my confidante, and now my wife. This joining of our bodies is a symbol of that love, of our commitment to each other." His words sent a wave of emotion through her, and she reached up to cup his face in her hands. As Kiyoshi lowered her onto the bed, his hands moved to the laces of her chemise, his fingers deftly undoing each one. With each touch, she felt a new wave of desire coursing through her veins. He paused for a moment, looking down at her bare chest with a mixture of awe and desire, before lowering his head and taking one of her nipples into his mouth.

Her back arched off the bed as she cried out, her hands tangling in his hair. The sensation of his tongue and teeth on her skin was exquisite, and she felt herself growing wet between her legs. Kiyoshi moved lower, kissing and licking his way down her stomach, his hands deftly working the laces of her stockings loose. As he pushed the silk garments down her legs, she felt the cool air against her bare skin for the first time in years, and it sent a shiver through her.

He cupped her sex, his fingers finding her aching entrance, and she gasped at the feel of his touch. She had never imagined it could feel this good. He rubbed her in circles, teasing and taunting, as she arched her hips into his touch. His other hand trailed up her body, cupping her breast once more, teasing her nipple with his thumb. With one swift motion, he positioned himself between her legs and looked at her, his eyes burning with desire.

She felt the heat of his body, the weight of his presence, and it was almost too much to bear. But she wanted more. She wanted him inside her, filling her up and making her whole. He pushed forward, slowly at first, and then with increasing urgency as she wrapped her legs around him and arched her back off the bed. He groaned, thrusting deeper, and she cried out, her fingernails digging into his shoulders as she felt the pleasure build inside her.

Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, each movement sending shockwaves of pleasure through them. Kiyoshi's pace was steady and sure, his strength matching her own. She could feel every inch of him as he pounded into her, filling her up and making her ache for more. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she arched her back, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

He looked down at her, his eyes burning with desire as he watched her body move in sync with his. The muscles in his arms and chest tensed and released with each thrust, and she could feel the power and strength he possessed deep within her. She reached up, running her fingers through his dark hair, urging him on as she felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Kiyoshi," she gasped, her voice tight with need. "Please."

He answered with a low growl, his pace quickening as he thrust deeper still. Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, their skin slick with sweat and desire. She could feel the tension building inside her, coiling tight like a spring, and with each thrust, it grew stronger, more insistent.

As she neared the brink, she arched her back off the bed, her fingernails digging into his shoulders. He looked down at her, his eyes dark with passion, and with one final thrust, he buried himself deep inside her. She cried out, her body shuddering with release as waves of pleasure washed over her. Her muscles tightened around him, milking his climax, and he groaned her name, his body tensing as he spilled himself into her.

Their breath came in ragged gasps, their hearts pounding against their chests as they clung to each other. Slowly, the intensity of their passion began to ebb, leaving them panting and flushed with the afterglow of their lovemaking. Kiyoshi rolled to the side, pulling Nia close, her head resting on his chest. She could feel the steady rhythm of his heart beneath her ear, and it was the most reassuring sound she had ever heard.

He ran his fingers through her hair, tracing idle patterns on her skin as they lay there together. "I love you, Nia," he whispered, his voice thick with emotion. "I never thought I'd find someone like you."

She lifted her head to look at him, her eyes shining with tears of happiness. "Neither did I," she replied. "But I am so glad I did." And with that, they drifted off to sleep, their bodies entwined, their hearts forever entwined.