𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 71: 𝕬 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊

⚠️⚠️❗❗

"Brother!" Serena's voice echoed through the garden as she rounded the corner, "You are finally home!" Her features brightened at the sight of them, a wide smile spreading across her face as she rushed forward to hug Kiyoshi tightly. "Oh, it's so good to see you!" she gushed, her eyes shining with tears of happiness.

Kiyoshi returned her embrace, squeezing her gently. "It is good to see you too, sister," he replied, his voice rough with emotion. " I need to thank you for taking care of Nia while I was gone. It means more to me than words can say."

"I had to! Nia can be very stubborn sometimes." Serena giggled, teasing her sister-in-law.

Kiyoshi chuckled, "Stubborn, huh? That is a first." He glanced over at Nia, who playfully hit his arm. "But seriously, thank you again, Serena. I do not know what I would have done without you."

"It was my pleasure, truly," Serena replied, her gaze moving between the two of them. "And speaking of pleasure..." She paused, a wicked glint in her eye. "I think it's time we celebrate your return, brother."

"Serena!" Nia gasped, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "That is enough!"

Serena ran away teasingly, her laughter echoing through the garden. Kiyoshi watched her go, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "You know," he said, turning back to Nia, "she is right. We should celebrate. Let's make this a night to remember."

"Unfortunately, I must decline the invitation," Nia said softly, placing her finger on his lips seductively. "My dearest husband, I have important business to attend to." Her voice was full of mischief as she pressed herself closer against him.

"What kind of business?" he asked teasingly, his voice low and husky. "Perhaps I should accompany you, just to make sure you do not get into any trouble." Nia giggled, playfully swatting at his arm.

"I must leave you to your own devices, my love," Nia said, running her hands up and down his chest. "But rest assured, I will be thinking of you while I attend to my...duties." With one final sultry kiss, she turned, but before she could leave. Kiyoshi caught her wrist, pulling her back to him.

"As your king, I order you to stay with me," Kiyoshi murmured, his fingers tracing delicate circles on her skin. "I cannot bear the thought of being apart from you right now." He gazed into her eyes, their love and connection radiating between them like a beacon.

Nia laughed softly, her eyes shining with amusement. "Very well, Your Majesty," she replied, tilting her head to the side. "But only if you promise to be a good king and obey my every command." Kiyoshi chuckled, feeling his heart skip a beat at her words.

He carried her bridal-style over his shoulder, her laughter filling the air as they disappeared into the palace together. The servants bowed low as they passed, whispering among themselves about the king's return and the joy that seemed to radiate from him. It was as if a weight had been lifted from his shoulders, as if he'd finally found his purpose in life.

 It was as if a weight had been lifted from his shoulders, as if he'd finally found his purpose in life