𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 48: 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖗𝖊

⚠️⚠️❗❗

Her hands found their way to his chest, fingertips tracing the lines of his muscles, feeling the rapid beat of his heart. He gripped her waist, pulling her even closer, their tongues tangling as they explored each other's mouths. The sound of their breathing filled the air, labored and urgent, each inhale bringing with it the sweet scent of their arousal.

As Kiyoshi moved one of his hands from her face to cup her breast over the silken fabric of her gown, Nia arched her back, moaning loudly. Her nipple hardened against his palm, and she gasped as he rolled it between his fingers. Her other hand found its way to his hair, tugging gently as she pulled him even closer. The sensation of being so completely wanted, so desired, overwhelmed her.

He pushed her gently away, taking a step back. With a look of desire in his eyes, he reached down and began to unfasten his pants. His movements were swift and sure, and soon his erection sprang free. Nia's breath hitched in her throat as she watched him approach her. She felt a shiver of anticipation run down her spine as he positioned himself between her legs.

With one powerful thrust, Kiyoshi buried himself inside her, their bodies joining together in a symphony of desire. They both cried out in unison, their hands grasping at each other for support. Nia arched her back, her nails digging into his shoulders as she met his every movement with her own. Their hips moved in perfect rhythm, their bodies becoming one in the heat of the moment.

She felt him grow larger inside her, stretching her in ways she hadn't known were possible. Her muscles tightened around him, urging him onward as she threw her head back, her eyes closed tightly. He groaned her name, his hips pounding against hers in a frenzy of need.

The sound of their breathing filled the study, ragged and urgent. Nia's fingers dug into Kiyoshi's shoulders as she felt him grow closer, ever closer, to losing control. With each thrust, he drove deeper, hitting her in a spot that made her writhe and moan. The sensation was overwhelming, the pleasure building inside her like a firestorm.

She arched her back, pressing her breasts against his chest, their bodies sliding together in perfect rhythm. His skin was hot against hers, and she could feel the power that he wielded, the dominance that he exuded. But it wasn't overpowering; it was intoxicating. It made her feel wanted, desired, and cherished all at once.

As their breathing grew ragged, and their movements became more urgent, Kiyoshi gripped her hips tightly, guiding her up and down his length. His thrusts grew deeper, harder, each one sending waves of pleasure coursing through her. She could feel the tension building inside her, the knowledge that she was close, so very close.

Her nails dug into his shoulders as she arched her back, meeting his every thrust. He growled her name, a low, primal sound that sent shivers down her spine. With each thrust, he drove deeper, finding that spot inside her that made her writhe and moan. The sensation was overwhelming, the pleasure building to a point where she could feel it coursing through every fiber of her being.

The air in the study was thick with their combined scents, sweat mixing with arousal as their bodies moved together in a dance of desire. Kiyoshi's hands gripped her hips tightly, guiding her up and down his length, his powerful thighs flexing with each powerful thrust. She felt herself beginning to lose control, her body on the brink of release.

Nia arched her back, moaning his name as the sensations built inside her. She could feel the tension coiling tighter and tighter, ready to snap like a whip. His thrusts grew deeper, harder, each one sending waves of pleasure coursing through her. She clung to him, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony.

Her nails dug into his shoulders, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she neared the brink. She could feel him holding back, waiting for her, and with a surge of desire that left her shaking, she urged him on. "Please," she whispered, her voice barely audible over the pounding of their hearts. "Don't stop."

Kiyoshi's answering groan vibrated through her, and with one final, powerful thrust, he released himself deep inside her. His grip on her hips tightened, holding her still as he emptied himself, his hot seed spilling into her. She arched her back, her body trembling with the force of her own orgasm, her nails digging into his shoulders as she felt the wave of pleasure crash over her.

He held her close, their bodies slick with sweat and desire as their breathing slowed. His chest rose and fell against hers, his heart racing. Nia could feel the weight of his gaze on her face, and she leaned up to meet his eyes. There was tenderness there, and a deep contentment that made her heart swell. She reached up, tracing his jawline with her fingertips.

"Are you all, right?" he asked softly, his voice still rough from their exertions.

She nodded, her cheek resting against his chest. "I have never felt better."