𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 56: 𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓

⚠️⚠️❗❗

Their lips parted, and she felt his hand slip around her waist, pulling her even closer. As they stood there, her heart raced, her skin tingled where his fingers touched her. She could feel the desire building within her, a need for him that seemed insatiable. She longed for him, wanted to feel him inside her, to lose herself in the rhythm of their bodies moving together.

Kiyoshi lowered his head, trailing kisses along her jawline and down her neck. His touch was featherlight, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through her. Her breath hitched as she arched her back, pressing herself against him. He groaned softly into her ear, his tongue dancing over the sensitive skin there.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers tangled in his hair, and pulled him closer still. His lips found hers again, and she opened to him, letting him explore her mouth with a passion that took her breath away. His tongue swept inside, tangling with hers, and she moaned deeply, her body trembling with the intensity of the sensations that coursed through her.

Their kiss deepened, became more urgent, more demanding. She could feel his arousal pressing against her, and she ached to feel him inside her. With a growl, he spun her around, pinning her against the wall, his body flushed against hers. His hands roamed over her, touching her everywhere, as if he needed to feel every inch of her skin.

She arched her back, offering herself up to him, needing him to make her forget about everything but this moment, this connection between them. His kisses traveled down her neck, across her shoulders, and down her arms, leaving a trail of heat in their wake. Her breath came in ragged gasps as he lowered his head, taking one of her breasts into his mouth. She cried out, her fingers tangling in his hair, as he suckled her, teasing her nipple with his tongue.

With a groan, he pulled away, only to slide his hand down between them, parting her lips. His fingers found her wet and ready, and she moaned at the touch, arching into his hand. He teased her, circling her aching core, until she thought she would go mad with need. Then, finally, he thrust two fingers inside her, filling her, claiming her. She cried out, her body trembling from the overwhelming pleasure that coursed through her.

His other hand left her breast to trail up her side, over her shoulder, and around her neck, pulling her forward until they were chest to chest. Their lips met once more, his tongue tangling with hers as his fingers found a rhythm inside her. She could feel the strength of his grip, the power he possessed, and it only served to heighten the sensations that were building within her.

He removed his fingers from her, only to replace them with his aching shaft. She cried out at the feel of him filling her, the thick head of his cock stretching her, claiming her. He groaned, burying his face in her neck as he began to move, their bodies sliding against each other in a slow, sensual rhythm. The feeling of being so completely joined him was overwhelming, and she arched her back, meeting each thrust with a moan.

His hands held her hips firmly, guiding their movements, as his lips found her ear. "You feel so good," he whispered, his breath hot against her skin. "So perfect." He nipped at her lobe, sending a shiver of pleasure through her. "I want to be inside you forever."

She could feel the tension building within him, the way he thrust deeper, harder, faster. The sensation of being so completely claimed by him was exhilarating, and she wrapped her legs around his hips, urging him on. His thrusts grew more urgent, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he lost control, giving himself over to the sensation of being with her.

The world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them, their bodies moving together in a dance of passion and desire. The air around them grew thick with their moans, with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh, with the rhythm of their hearts pounding in unison. She could feel the heat of his skin, the strength in his arms as he held her close, his touch branding her skin.

Finally, with a cry that seemed to echo through the room, she felt him release, felt the hot seed spill into her, filling her. He held her close, his body trembling as he rode out the last waves of his orgasm, his hips moving in a slow, sensual rhythm that sent shivers of pleasure through her. She wrapped her arms around him, her fingertips tracing the lines of his muscles, feeling the heat of his skin against her own.

As their breathing began to steady, he carried her to their bed, her legs still wrapped around his waist. He laid her down on the soft sheets, their sweat-slicked skin melding together as he lowered his body over hers. His lips found hers once more, soft and gentle this time, as if they were exploring a newfound treasure. He kissed her slowly, deliberately, as if he wanted to memorize every inch of her mouth.

She arched her back, pressing herself closer to him, her fingers tangling in his hair. His hand found its way between them, tracing circles around her clit, teasing her again. She moaned into his mouth, her hips lifting off the bed in response to his touch. He slipped a finger inside her again, finding the spot that made her writhe with pleasure, his other hand moving up her body to cup her breast.

His kisses grew deeper, more urgent, as he began to move against her, their bodies sliding together in a slow, sensual rhythm. She felt the tension building inside her again, the ache growing between her thighs as he teased her with his touch. His lips left hers to trail down her neck, over her collarbone, and back up to her ear. "You feel so good," he whispered, his breath hot against her skin. "I could spend hours like this, just touching you."

His hand left her breast to slide down her stomach, teasing her nipples as it went. She cried out, arching into his touch, her hips lifting off the bed in response to the pressure building inside her. He thrust deep inside her, his eyes locked on hers, and she felt the familiar tightness begin to build once more. As he moved against her, she could feel the strength of his body, the power he possessed, and it only served to heighten the pleasure that coursed through her.

With a growl, he buried his face in her neck, his thrusts becoming deeper, harder, faster. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she met him stroke for stroke, their bodies moving together in a dance of unadulterated passion. She could feel the tension coiling tighter inside her, the need for release growing more urgent with every passing moment. His hips slapped against hers, their skin flushed and slick with sweat, as he held her close, his lips finding her ear.

"I am going to make you feel so good." And with that, he began to vary his rhythm, his thrusts deep and powerful one moment, shallow and teasing the next. His hand left her breast to trail down her stomach, finding her clit and circling it expertly. She arched her back off the bed, her cries muffled against his shoulder as the sensation built inside her.

She could feel the orgasm starting to build, a tightening deep within her core that seemed to spread outward, filling every nerve ending. He held her hips firmly, guiding their movements, as his lips found her ear. "Let go," he murmured. "Let go and let me take you there." His fingers continued to tease her, her body growing tighter and tighter, her breath coming in ragged gasps. And then, with a cry that seemed to echo through the room, she felt the release wash over her, felt the waves of pleasure crash through her like a breaking wave.

He followed her over the edge, his thrusts growing deeper, harder, faster as he came inside her, their sweat-slicked bodies moving together in perfect harmony. He collapsed on top of her, their hearts pounding in unison, their breathing ragged and labored. For what seemed like an eternity, they lay entwined, savoring the aftermath of their passionate union. Finally, he rolled to the side, pulling her into his embrace. She felt the weight of his arm across her chest, the warmth of his skin against hers.