Chapter 11

Lindsay had no problem with Jay's grip. Throwing her against the car only increased the intensity of the kiss and deepened it even more. One of her hands was on his arm and feeling the muscles through his dress shirt made her gasp and squeeze to feel them.

When their lungs beg for air, they hesitantly pull away, they wanted more, they wanted to feel more and before the kiss ends completely they fill it with a few kisses. Bringing their foreheads together as they breathe, both still with their eyes closed.

- I... I'm sor... - They look at each other, her eyes watching him, but when she realizes what he's about to say, she closes her eyes once again, bringing their lips together again.

It becomes less intense and more sensual. She teases him and kisses him, this time she is the one asking for passage and instead of exploring his mouth with her tongue, she uses her teeth on his lower lip and then uses her tongue to relieve it. Her other hand goes up his goatee and runs to the back of his neck, stroking it gently as she gives him one last peck and walks away.

- Now we are both wrong. - She smiles, looking at him cheekily.

Can he ask for anything else? He knows better. Jay watches her bite her lip as they both catch their breath. But that scene is too much for him, so he runs his tongue over her lower lip to relieve the pressure she caused and at the same time ask for a third round of making out. She leaves him and he exploits her once again. Her hands run up and down his neck, bringing him closer.

And this time it's her who interrupts, both of them moving a little further away now. They don't want to end such a perfect moment thinking about what they just did if it's wrong. It was stronger than them, and they would think about the problems later. Not now. But they needed to stop so as not to think about bigger problems.

She is the one who ends the moment, she had the tip of her nose red, eyes shining and lips softly swollen and red. She bites her bottom lip again and Jay won't take it if she keeps doing that. That's why he gives her one more peck, making her laugh.

-I...-she is still panting a little, still between him and his car. - I think I better go. - she says and he nods reluctantly, moving away to give her space. She unlocks the car and gets in after turning to him and giving him one last peck.

- Goodnight. -He finally finds her voice.

- Goodnight. - she whispers back. And after exchanging smiles she leaves, if he hadn't stopped at her door she would undoubtedly need some time to recover from what happened.

Jay watches her walk away, smiling at what just happened, that kiss was even better than he thought and as much as it went against everything he said he wouldn't do, he didn't give a damn if it resulted in him feeling the pain. her lips on his once again. He gets into her car to pick up his children.

They know they should think about what they did, but they both decided that today, for now, they're only going to think about the incredible kiss they shared and the taste of each other's lips, how she panted against him and how his hold was beyond firm. excited.

One of the advantages for Jay was having two children, which means that sometimes when he thinks too much or feels like he has too many problems, his children distract him. When he is with his children, the children have 100% of his attention. All problems are left aside and most of the time he doesn't even have time to think.

The only problem with that is that since he picked up Maya and Jesse, his children have been asleep. He was shocked that in the transfer from the bed to the car seat and from the car seat to the bed in their rooms, they did not wake up. He woke them both up so they could walk to their beds, but he ended up having to carry them both in his arms because they were limp and he didn't mind doing that. He wouldn't disturb their sleep.