Chapter 50

Jay was in the kitchen making breakfast and washing dishes when he felt Erin come up behind him.

- Good morning, babe. - she whispers kissing his shoulder.

Jay turns off the water and turns to Erin.

- Good morning... - he leans in, quickly sealing your lips. - I thought that after a year and a half, we would have no problem running away after our first night together. - he jokes, this was their first time at Jay's house, if you don't count Jay teasing her on the dresser. Erin smiles at Jay and since the only two of them were awake, she slips her hands inside Jay's shirt and caresses his hot and delicious body.

- Of course I didn't run away. - she whispers and raises her feet to his ear. - If I could, I would have stayed in your bed and woke you up. - She licks his ear and kisses his neck before moving down to his feet.

- Hmm.. yes? And what would we do when we woke up? - he provokes.

- Well... - he watches her look to see if they were free and that makes him even more excited. Erin wanted morning sex as much as he did. So, with that in mind, her hands move down to the waistband of his pants. - I had to get up, but when I looked at you in bed, I thought about waking you up. - She kisses the back of his neck and starts to caress him.

- Fuck. - Jay whispers holding back a groan. She always drove him crazy when she pleasured him with her hand or mouth.

- This is how I wanted to wake you up today... - she says increasing the speed of her hand, seeing how Jay was, she smiled, knowing that he had lost all control. - Too bad I couldn't. -she stops her movements and puts Jay's cock, completely hard, inside his pants, the light fabric making Jay's bulge clear and visible.

- Damn, Erin. - he groans.

- You didn't think I'd let you cum in the kitchen or on my fingers, did you? - she teases. She wanted to, but she didn't think it was right.

Jay smiles mischievously at her, holding her by the waist and throwing her against the kitchen counter.

- You know I know how to use that perfect mouth. - He runs his thumb across her lips and she opens her mouth letting him rub his finger. - I love what that mouth does. - he whispers to her. His hand moving down to her neck and holding her there, Erin moans, but he is cut off by Jay's lips, he kisses her hard and intensifies, only for Erin to stop him.

- We're not having sex in the kitchen. - she forbids him and he knows he has to accept it, mainly because he hears footsteps around the house and whatever they decided to do, they would run a great risk of being caught, but he wouldn't give up on this fantasy.

They walked away, Jay ran to the downstairs bathroom because his bulge was so obvious, the fabric did absolutely nothing to hide it, Erin knew that the way she took off her pajamas, his dick would look the same way it was so hard. And that excited her, she wanted him so much.

The children went down to have breakfast and it didn't take long for Sam to join them and with that, they managed to distract the children to go upstairs. Jay with the excuse that he needed to organize his room and pick up his dirty clothes and Erin that she needed to take a shower. Hers was true and Jay joined her. Sam would be downstairs with the kids and they closed both doors.

They were excited, it was the first time they would have sex in the shower. Jay pulled her into his lap and they hoped the splash of the water would be enough to drown out the sound of their bodies hitting each other.

Everything was going great, Jay was almost there, but when he decided to lean on the wall, he ended up slipping with Lindsay and hitting his head on the built-in alcove, but he managed to prevent her from falling completely to the floor.