Chapter 22

The path to the room was slow and tortuous. They desperately wanted to kiss, but they had company in the elevator. Jay pulled Erin into his arms, she bumped her back into his torso, the feeling of anxiety growing inside her.

Even with company, Jay's hand went up to her neck, sliding her hair to the side and exposing the creamy white nape of her neck. He leaned in, first sniffing and then placing soft kisses, which sent shivers down Erin's spine and a tingle between her legs. Jay's other hand came down, pulling her even closer and she rolled gently to tease him.

As soon as the company in the elevator left, Jay ran his fingers down Erin's neck and chin and turned her face to the side to meet in a kiss. It started with one slow peck, then two, and on the third Jay used his tongue and that was when Erin turned completely towards him to deepen the kiss. If it was the same security cameraman from the night before, he would be having another show of the two.

The door to Jay's bedroom floor opened, they would probably go all the way kissing and stumbling to the bedroom if there wasn't a family waiting to get in. They act normally and politely as they exit the elevator and when the door closes they both laugh about almost getting caught.

Erin walks in front of Jay, almost running to his room, but she realizes she doesn't even know which one it is yet. Then she turns to him, but doesn't stop walking.

- You didn't tell me your room number. - she says, still walking backwards. Jay doesn't respond, he lets her get close to the room to throw her against the door and kiss her.

- We're here... - he whispers and lowers his lips to her neck. - I love your smell. - he whispers. Lindsay smiles and gasps, her mouth open as her hand slides to the back of his neck encouraging him to continue.

Still kissing her, one of her hands looks for the card and he mentally curses himself, because he's going to have to stop what he's doing to get the room card from his wallet and avoid giving a show to the other guests. Jay reluctantly pulled away, but Erin didn't care and started kissing him. First her chin, then her neck, her Adam's apple and her hands went up to the collar of his shirt and unbuttoned some buttons.

As soon as the door opens Jay pushes her inside, Erin screams in surprise because as soon as she is inside, Jay pulls her onto his lap. She smiles and holds his face. They stare at each other for a few minutes and she leans in for another kiss.

The walk to Jay's room was short, but long enough for Erin to unbutton Jay's shirt. When they get to the bed, Jay throws her on it and Erin smiles at him cheekily. She opens her legs and leans over so he can sit between her. She moves her hands up to the waistband of his pants and begins to tug at his belt, their gazes never leaving each other.

Once the belt and pants are off, Jay stops her from continuing and lays her down on the bed, climbing on top of her. Her kisses slowly descend and he takes advantage of her strapless dress to lower it, exposing her breasts to him. She was without a bra and Jay didn't take long to put a nipple in her mouth. The way Erin writhed on the bed told him he was doing it right and so he continued his movements.

Jay was pulling the dress slowly, according to where he wanted her lips, this was making Lindsay impatient and at the same time it excited her even more. Jay took his time with her, until she was just in her panties looking at him. He watches her, she was beautiful.

Erin had never felt so adored with just one look. It made her nervous, nervous about the feelings that were growing more and more inside her. Jay smiles at her, those eyes, that smile, he moved her in a way she couldn't explain, but she loved. Loved... Erin catches her breath at the thought and ends up getting distracted when he comes back to her.