Chapter 31

The removal turned out to be a little more tense this last time for them. First that after the slight discussion in the car, even apologizing the weather did not improve.

Jay never let any woman in after he had custody of his children. He met a woman named Alison, she was a beautiful, attractive woman and loved the fact that Jay was an FBI agent. When Jay said she had two children, she didn't seem to care at first, until she found out that Jay was a father.

Somehow she found out Jay's address and showed up at his house without being invited, wearing a huge coat with nothing underneath, ready to have fun with him. Until Jay holds her scared and warns her that her children were with him. She then found out that Jay was not the father she thought, the one with the pensions and sees the children occasionally, she found out that he was really a father, full-time, lived only him and his children. She thought about giving up, but she looked again at Jay and his status and that was one thing.

Jay asked her to leave and they would talk later, but she entered the house, made her presence known and introduced herself to the children of 3 and 5 years old as Daddy's girlfriend. Jay was extremely irritated by it. The children didn't understand and he asked her to leave later.

Jay didn't like her attitude, but decided to give it a chance because he thought it was just the fear of entering a new relationship after everything he went through, but it didn't last long when the woman avoided getting to know his children better, when they met she asked if their nanny could not be paid in full because it was the woman's job to take care of the children and she and Jay could have fun.

What made Jay break up with her not even in 2 months of dating, was the fact that she said she knew a very good convent that accepted new girls and that the sooner Jay put Maya, the better it would be. That way she would never have any relationship and wouldn't even know what that is. And that Jesse was too crying, big to be with diapers and too spoiled to be a boy and that the military school would teach him to be a man and Jay would have no worries about having an effeminate son in the future.

The FBI Lieutenant always wondered if he was very lucky with his mother, but that not all mothers were loving. Even if Alison was not the mother of the children, the woman really showed no interest in the fact that Jay had a child, she seemed to treat children as insignificant objects than really children who needed attention. And he had Hailey too, the worst kind of mother he could have known.

However, he met Scarlett. She had 5 children, was an FBI sergeant and was an amazing mother. She was loving, kind and always made a point of being and taking care of her children. Even though she had help, she made a point of spending a good quality time with her children and Jay knew she would quit her job for them. He also had Aydan, he never met her children, but the way she talked about her children, her mother-in-law and her two grandchildren only showed how much she was a good mother, mother-in-law and grandmother. And if he had doubts, the way she stopped her children said a lot about her. He has already met the mothers of the schools and they were also good mothers, at least they seemed to be and so maybe it was him.

However, after Alison, even though it was not his intention that she introduced herself, he would undoubtedly not let any of their relationships get closer. He would have his dates, but that's all, an adult conversation with a woman, sex without commitment and it's over. At least until he hits his eyes on Agent Davis.

She met his children before they had a relationship and the children liked her for free, instantly. Jay never thought that someone would treat his children the way she treated and seemed so genuine that he got carried away, let her get closer, for them to get attached and broke everything he had established before.

Feeling torn between taking his children away from his girlfriend and taking a big step, he didn't know what to do. There was no reason for him to hide the relationship, Lindsay was kind, sweet and loved his children. She always showed this, never got angry or fought with him in the moments when Jay simply dropped everything to go see his children and never even looked strangely at the attachment of his children and they were already older than the time Alisson met them.