ALPHA DANE - BLURB AND TEASER

COMING JULY 15TH.

Iona Cashel is navigating her chaotic life as a PhD student. She studies the supernatural and mythological folklores of the ancient Celtic civilization as part of her research.

An expert in her field, Iona crosses paths with Alpha Dane Conti, who needs her knowledge to help him protect his pack from a mysterious threat. Iona begins this endeavour eager to share her insight, and slowly realises there might be more between them than she first thought.

Is there something more than meets the eye between this human and Alpha?

TEASER

Dane

I had barely touched her, and she was panting under me. Her eyes were sparkling with tears as my hands roamed her body, her gaze begging for more. As much as I wanted to claim her right then and there, I enjoyed teasing her.

My mate was practically putty in my hands. I leaned in, capturing her soft lips in mine, enjoying the moan that escaped as she kissed me hungrily. Her hair sprawled around her on the mattress, her soft skin dotted with goosebumps from my touch. I tightened my grip on her thigh, as she locked her legs around me, pulling me towards her core. My dick bulged in my pants, as I pressed against her. She whimpered at the sensation, her eyes staring into mine.

"Dane, please".

I pulled away from her. She was usually so feisty and headstrong. Yet here she was, dripping wet and practically begging before me.

"Use your words baby girl. What do you want?"

Her bottom lip trembled as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me yours".

I smirked. Not only was I going to make her mine, but I was also going to make sure everybody knew she was mine. I was going to devour her and make a mess of her. Just like she wanted.

---------------------------------------------------
Hello lovelies. As promised, a blurb and teaser for my new work which will begin publishing on July 15th. New chapters every Monday and Thursday from then on! Let me know what you think.