The Irresponsible King

The school day had finally finished and it was time for the team to head to Aoba Johsai for the practice match.

Himari dragged her feet to the bus and gave her fellow first year a lazy smile. He didn't return it though since he was too busy trying not to puke everywhere.

"Jeez Hinata, you're going to have to calm down. It's just a practice match." Himari said to the human tangerine.

He didn't answer her, and he still looked like he was going to puke. Himari sighed and stood by Kiyoko.

"Are you excited?" Kiyoko asked.

Himari nodded and followed everyone as they loaded onto the bus. Himari obviously sat next to Kiyoko, who was sitting at the front.

"Okay, is everyone ready?"

"Yes!"

~

"Kiyoko, my grandparents are asking when you'll be over for dinner again."

The third smiled and looked at her friend, "Would tomorrow be alright?"

Himari nodded as she looked to the back of the bus. It wasn't unusual that it was loud, but Tanaka was screaming like a spider had crawled into his pants.

"Oh, Hinata threw up on Tanaka." Himari commented as she plugged her nose.

All the boys began screaming while Takeda drove with a carefree smile. Himari chuckled and dug around in her backpack before pulling out some medicine. Turning around in her seat, she saw Suga smiling up at her.

"Hi Suga, can you pass this to Hinata? It's medicine, so he doesn't throw up again."

Suga took the medicine from her and nodded, "Sure thing."

This match is going to be so entertaining.

~

Once they had reached Seijoh, Hinata apologized profusely to Tanaka who just waved him off.

"I told you it's fine, I'm more worried about you. Are you feeling any better yet?"

Hinata nodded, "Now that I'm off the bus and took the medicine Nakamura gave me."

"Sweet! I'm glad to hear that. After all, whether we win or lose totally depends on you and let me hit everything unmarked like you got to do in the three on three match, 'kay?" Tanaka said as patted Hinata's back, who looked like he was going to vomit on Tanaka's shoes.

Kiyoko facepalmed at Tanaka's words while Himari just laughed. The upperclassmen tried to stop Tanaka from saying anything else, but the damage was done.

"This is going to be so fun." Himari commented with a smile on her face.

~

"Where'd they go?" Daichi asked as he looked around for some of the members.

"I think they went to intimidate the other team." Himari commented, not looking up from the paper with everyone's position.

"Are you serious?!"

"I'm always serious."

Daichi groaned and went to go get them. Himari and Kiyoko headed inside with Takeda to meet the coach.

"Ah, are you the one I talked to on the phone?" The coach said, referring to Takeda.

"Yes sir, thank you for having us."

"You're also the coach, I assume?"

Takeda waved his arms around frantically and shook his head, "No, no! That would be her."