| Unveiling Truths |

As you know, when I started this book, I didn't have much knowledge about writing.

So, I didn't create anything special for the prologue either.

I've been thinking about changing the prologue scene. What do you think?

If yes, please suggest which scene from the book I should use for the prologue.

We're trending at #1 in suspense for the first time ever!

Yay, I'm over the moon! This is every thriller writer's dream come true.

💀 How's the book cover btw? 💀

*****

Who do you think Anshika's mother and father are?

What are your thoughts on the relationship between Parinidhi and Mr. Rishabh?

*****

Please Vote then Read!

PARINIDHI

Devansh aggressively overtook my car and abruptly brought it to a stop in front of mine. Startled, I slammed on the brakes, and without a word, Devansh emerged from his car. His every step towards me exuded palpable anger.

He approached my car, flung open the door, and forcefully seized my hand, pulling me out.

"D-dev, please let me go," I managed to stammer, fear gripping my voice.

Ignoring my plea, he maneuvered me into the passenger seat of his car, took the driver's seat, started the engine, and accelerated away at full speed.

Fear clenched my heart, and I gripped anything I could for support.

Devansh drove in silence, his grip on the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles turned white. Veins bulged on his forehead, his jaw tightly clenched.

As we sped along, I anxiously surveyed our surroundings. The road initially seemed unfamiliar, but gradually, it started to feel recognizable—a path that led to my childhood home, where we used to live before moving away from the city following my kidnapping.

With each passing moment, my eyes widened in disbelief as Devansh navigated straight towards the very place where my childhood memories were housed.

Suddenly, Devansh slammed on the brakes. Due to not wearing a seatbelt, I lurched forward towards the dashboard.

Reacting swiftly, Devansh extended his arm and placed his hand on my forehead to prevent the impact.

Turning to look at him, I found him withdrawing his hand quickly, then stepping out of the car to come around and assist me.