Because of him (V)

V bit his lip as he watched her walk away. Was this the right choice? He didn't want to end them, but his manager left them no choice. If V didn't end their relationship, his manager said he would make life so miserable that she wouldn't want to live anymore. V didn't want to lose her, but he wanted her to have a good life. He had to put on a cold face and lie to her. Tell her he didn't love her anymore. V cleared his eyes of the tears that threatened to fall and made his way back to the dorm. Once there, he just ignored the rest of his group and went to his room.

"What's wrong with him?" Jin asked.

"Manager hyung made him break up with his girlfriend today," Suga answered. The group looked at him. "What? I overheard them talking a few nights back when I came back here from a photo shoot."

"That girl he's been with for almost four years now?" Jimin threw in.

"The very one," Suga told him.

Rap Mon shook his head. "We have to do something."

With that, they started to come up with a plan. They had to put their manager on the spot. Make him pay in a sense for paining V.

*A month later*

The group hadn't been able to put their plan in motion since their busy schedules. They all suspected that their manager kept them busy so that they couldn't do anything else. So they were so tired by the time they got back to the dorm.

"V!" Suga yelled as he saw the boy collapse.

He rushed to catch him and just barely made it. The boy was deadly pale in his arms. They loaded V in the van and rushed him to the hospital. He was taken to a private room and hooked up to an IV.

"He wasn't like this till he had to break up with her," Jungkook growled.

At that point, the manager came into the room. They all snapped towards him, glaring.

"You made him like this. You made him break up with his girlfriend. Don't you see that he's been pushing himself so he can forget her? Are you that greedy that you would do this?" Suga spat out at him.

"As soon as we get back to the company you are no longer our manager. And don't think you can just go and manage another group. We'll make sure of that," Rap Mon put in.

The manager glared and them and stormed out of the room.

"She's on her way," Jimin annoced.

Half on hour later, she was there and they let the two have some space. After another ten minutes, V woke up.

He was starled when he saw her. "What are you doing here?"

"The boys called me. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't. I had to make you believe it was me."

"Well from what the boys told me, you're stuck with me now. The manager is getting fired and more than likely never managing again."

"Jagiya."

"Yes."

"Saranghae."

"Nado saranghae."