Bullies (Nap {Niel and CAP})

Bullies (NAP {Niel and CAP})

Written by AmberHansen8

Niel was running down the school halls for the third time today. He groaned as he hid behind some lockers to catch his breath. He wondered why it always had to be him. Niel could hear footsteps coming closer to him. It was then he noticed he was standing right by a door. He twisted the knob and prayed it would open. To his luck, it did. Niel hurried into the room and closed the door. He didn't want Kris, the guy that who was bullying him, to find out where he had gone. Once Niel closed the door, he heard someone quietly rapping and it sounded amazing. His heart almost froze when he saw him. To Niel, he was perfect. Suddenly Niel remembered that Kris was after him and he ran over to the boy. 

"Please hide me," Niel begged. 

The boy didn't have the chance to answer before the door opened and Kris came into the room. His eyes went straight to Niel. 

"So this is where you hide? Now get over here. I wasn't finished talking to you," Kris demanded. 

The boy in front of Niel glared at Kris. "He will not. I'd bet you're the source of the bruise forming on his cheek. Just leave before I get really mad."

"Oh please. Like I'm scared of you," Kris answered. 

The boy drew in a sharp breath. "I SAID LEAVE!"

That was the only time Niel had seen Kris look frightened, but he was thankful when he left the room. The boy standing in front of him turned to him. 

"Hi. Sorry if I scared you. I'm CAP by the way," he told Niel. 

Niel smiled. "I'm Niel. Thanks for your help with Kris."

CAP sat down and patted the chair next to him. "Why is he bullying you anyway?"

"Well.....hmm....I'd guess it'd have to be the fact he thinks I turned Tao against him. When I didn't. That was his own fault. If Kris had treated Tao better nothing would have happened," Niel admitted. 

"Well Kris isn't going to bully you anymore," CAP asserted. "Not while I'm around."

Niel looked at his hand. "Do you think we could be friends?"

CAP smiled. "Yeah, sure."