The Fansign (V)

Written by AmberHansen8

Kylee bounced with excitment as the BTS fansign event she had been waiting for started. She tightly gripped the poster in her hands as she waited for her turn to face her idols. After almost half an hour, it was finally her turn. Rap Mon and Jimin greeted her with matching bright smiles. 

"So what's your name?" Rap Mon asked. 

"Kylee," she asnwered nervously.

He smiled back and signed the poster before passing it onto Jimin.

"So what's your favourite song of ours?" He softly asked. 

Kylee thought a moment. "No more dream."

Jimin flashed a smile and pasted the poster to J-Hope. 

"Hi!" J-Hope greeted. 

Kylee gave him a small smile. "Hello."

"How are you today?" 

"Happy."

"I'm glad. So you're name is Kylee?"

"Yeah."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl."

V smacked the back of his  head. "Stop flirting with the girls."

"Hey don't hit me!" J-Hope protested. 

"Well someone has to put you in place."

J-Hope glared at him before passing the poster on. 

V smiled at Kylee. "Sorry about him."

Kylee just smiled as V signed her poster and pasted it to Suga. 

"Well hiya," Suga greeted in his usual fashion. "How are you on this fine day?"

"Happy," Kylee answered. 

Suga raised an eyebrow. "That's all?"

"Sure is," Kylee giggled. 

Unknown to her, V heard the noise and blushed. 

Why the heck am I blushing? I just met her. What is happening to me? V questioned in his mind. 

Kylee thanked Suga for signing her poster and walked away. She stopped at a nearby cafe for something to drink and looked at the poster. Kylee almost spit out her drink when she V's signature. 

Hi. Just wanted to say I think you're really cute. We should hang out sometime. Just give me a call ###########

Kylee couldn't believe he gave her his number. Now she was debating whether or not to call him. 

*Two Weeks Later*

Kylee bit her lip as she brought up V's contact info on her phone. She had entered that day two weeks ago, but never called him. Today was finally the day she was going to do it. Her pluse sped up as she heard the dial tone. 

"Hello?" She had a familiar voice ask.

"Um hi," Kylee answered. 

"Hi. Kylee?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna hang out today? I have a free day."

"Uh sure."

"Can we meet at the cafe by the park?"

"Sure."

"Shall we meet in about half an hour?"

"See ya then."

"Bye," V answered and hang up.

Kylee stared at her phone before setting it on her bed. She had ten minutes to chose an out and be out the door. She tore through her closet and ended up choosing a pair of pale blue jeans, one of her favorite bright blue Zumba tops, and her pair of adias. She yanked her hair into a ponytail, threw everything she needed in a small backpack, and was out the door. Kylee glanced at her phone and realized she had ten minutes to get there. Kylee groaned and pressed on. After speed walking, it took her eight minutes to get to the cafe. She tried to open the door, only to bump into someone. Kylee looked up to apologize and saw V there. 

"Oh hi," he greeted. 

"Hello," she answered. 

V opened the door and let Kylee through. 

"So what are we getting today?" V asked as he looked at the menu bored. 

"A peach bubble tea," Kylee said after a miunte. 

V nodded and went to the counter. After a few minutes, he came back with two bubble teas. He gave Kylee hers and they were off. They decided to walk through the park that was just across the street. After a bit of walking both bubble teas were finished so they threw away the cups and were now almost awkwardly walking side by side. 

"So, um, Kylee," V started. "I know we haven't known each other long, but the thing is....I just feel so drawn to you. I think you're really cute and funny. Kylee, will you please give me a chance? Will you be my girlfriend?"

Kylee was shocked. Her favorite idol was asking her out. 

"Sure."