I didn't mean it (Taeyang)

Written by AmberHansen8

"I'm done!" I shouted. "All we seem to do now is fight about everything. Even the smallest things."

"If you're done why don't you just leave?" Taeyang questioned. 

"Leave?"

"Yeah. Leave and never come back. I'm tired of you."

"How can you say something like that?"

"How? It's because I don't love you anymore and I just wish you would leave already!"

Tears formed in my eyes. He didn't love me anymore? Taeyang paled as a tear slipped down my cheek. 

"I didn-," he tried to say. 

"No. If you didn't mean you then you wouldn't have said it," I interjected. 

I went to the bedroom and grabbed a bag. I threw a change of clothes in it, my toiletries, and my phone charger. Once I was done, I zipped the bag up, put my shoes on, and left. I walked down to a nearby park and called GD. Sure he was one of Taeyang's friends, but I needed a place for the night. 

"Hello?" He asked. 

"Hey GD. It's me," I answered. 

"Oh hi. What's up?"

"Can you pick me up?"

"Where are you?"

"At the park near the apartment."

"Well I'm in the middle of something, but I'll send TOP to pick you up. Okay?"

"Thanks."

"We'll talk when you get here. Bye."

"Bye."

After we ended the call, I had to wait for TOP to show up. Didn't take him long at all. Maybe ten minutes. When he got there, I rushed to the car and hopped in. I was thankful that he kept quiet and just drove back to his and GD's place. This was also part of the reason why I had chosen to call GD. I knew I could stay the night at their place and nothing would happen to me. That's due to the fact TOP was GD's boyfriend. When we got to the apartment, TOP took my bag and we headed in. I wasn't able to get ten steps into the house before GD bear-hugged me. 

GD sat me down on the couch. "What happened?"

At that, everything came tumbling out of me. And, sure enough, I started to cry when I got to what he had yelled at me. GD calmed me down and soon enough I dozed off. 

Taeyang was in a fit back at their apartment. She had really left. He didn't mean those words he threw at her. Taeyang was just really stressed out. After a couple of hours of almost full-on panicking, Taeyang was able to gather some sense. He picked up his phone and began to call around. He had to find out where she was. He just had to. Taeyang called everyone in his phone who was friends with her. Ricky, Tao, Chen, L.Joe, Chanyeol, Luhan, Seungri, and Daesung. So, needless to say, he was in panic mode again as he called GD. 

"Hello?" GD answered. 

"GD hyung, please tell me she's at your place," Taeyang pleaded. 

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I would! I said things I didn't mean to her and I want to apologize."

"Anyway, she is here."

"I'm coming over."

"No, you're not. Taeyang, you can wait until morning. She's sleeping right now," GD told him before hanging up. 

Taeyang sighed and flopped back on the bed. It was cold and empty without her. It took a few hours, but Taeyang finally fell asleep. 

I stretched as I woke up. It took me a moment to recall what had happened I groaned and pulled myself out of bed. I quietly slipped into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I wasn't looking too well. I knew my mess of hair was due to sleep, but my eyes were red and puffy from crying. I sighed and brushed my hair out. By the time I made it downstairs, GD and TOP were already up. From what I heard on the stairs, someone else was there. The voice sounded oddly familiar. Taeyang! What the heck was he doing here? 

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a slightly chilled tone. 

"Please forgive me," Taeyang pleaded. "I shouldn't have said what I did to you. Please."

I tilted my head to the side to act as if I was thinking about it. That was before I broke into a smile. "Okay. I forgive you."

Taeyang smiled and rushed me into a hug. GD brought my bag to me and kissed my cheek before we left. When we got back to the apartment, Taeyang and I cuddled on the bed. In almost no time at all, he was asleep. He had an arm around me as if he was afraid I would leave while he was asleep. 

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you Taeyang oppa."