Coffee Shop (BaekYeol)

Coffee Shop (Baekyeol)

Written by AmberHansen8

"You can do it, dummy," Kris said. 

Chanyeol was at his favourite coffee shop with his friends Kris and Sehun. They were watching a smaller boy. 

"Don't even tell him that when you have your own troubles," Sehun interjected. 

Chanyeol laughed. "He's got a point."

Baekhyun's head snapped around. The giant was in the shop? His eyes searched for him until he found him. He was at his usual table with his friends. 

"Baek, you can go home now," he heard his manager call out.

Baekhyun sighed and took his apron off. He was finally able to escape Chanyeol. And he was glad to be off. But before heading home, he needed to stop at the supermarket. 

Chanyeol bid goodbye to his friends and headed for the supermarket. He wanted something to satisfy his sweet tooth. The giant waundered the aisles looking for anything that might catch his eye. Being that he was pretty deep in looking, he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. He was suddenly brought out of his thoughts when he felt that he bumped into someone's shopping cart. 

"I'm sorry," Chanyeol apologized as he looked up. 

Baekhyun! Of all the people in the world he had to bump into him?

Baekhyun giggled. "I guess we both weren't paying attention."

"I'll go now. See you."

"Wait! Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol's heart stopped as he turned around. "Yes?"

"Mind walking me home? It's getting dark fast."

Chanyeol smiled. "Sure."

They headed to the register, paid, and left. The walk to Baekhyun's place was done in silence. But it was a comfortable silence. They were walking for probably about ten minutes when Baekhyun stopped. 

"This is me," he said. 

"Okay."

"Thanks for walking me home."

Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol's cheek and darted inside his house. Chanyeol grinned and took off for his own house.