Ice Cream pt 1 (Suho {Joon Myun})

Written by AmberHansen8

You sighed as you set down the drumsticks. Normally it calmed you down, but today it wasn't doing the trick. With the heavy thoughts still bugging you, you move and pick up the guitar. You strum the strings to get a feel for it before playing. It isn't long before you're lost in a world of your own. The worries and cares about training just float from your mind. Soon lyrics come to mind and you grab pen and paper to jot them down. Only after setting the guitar aside. 

"That's pretty good," you hear a voice comment from behind you. 

You drop the pen in surprise and spin around. It is only your luck that your ultimate crush is standing there. The one and only Joon Myun. 

"Joon Myun," you finally say after a moment. 

He lets out a breath. "So far you're the only one to call me Joon Myun. Normally it's Suho or Kim."

You look away awkwardly. "Sorry."

He smiles. "Why are you here this late?"

"Thinking about training," you answer honestly. 

Suddenly, he grabs your hand and leads you out of the sound room. It isn't long before you two are in front of the agency building and at the nearby ice cream shop. He orders for the both of you without asking what you want first. You're surprised when he gets the right flavour. 

"It's the only flavour you ate at the agency get-together," he explained. 

He grabs the ice cream when it's ready and leads the way to an outside table. A silence falls between you two for a couple of minutes before he breaks it. 

"So why are you so worried about training?" He asks. 

You glance up and blush a bit when you see the way he is looking at you. It was hard to sit across from him with him being your biggest crush. "It's just a lot of work and pressure. Plus I don't want to fail."

He cracks the smile you love so much. "Don't worry. You'll do great."

You smile back and, without thinking, touch your spoon to your nose. As you reach for a napkin, he chuckles and reaches across the table. You blush as he wipes the ice cream off your face before you can.

"You didn't have to do that," you comment as you bravely look up at him. You notice he is blushing too. And that he can't seem to meet your eyes. "Something wrong Joon Myun?"

He suddenly looks up and meets your gaze. "Will you be mine?"

Shock renders you speechless for a minute. No words come to you.

"I thought you'd be like this. Oh well, it was worth a shot. Guess you don't like me back. Forget I said anything," he quietly says. 

Like me back? You think. 

"Uh, no, I want to. The question just shocked me is all. I wasn't expecting that."

He looks up at you and smiles brightly. Suddenly he stands up and tilts your head up. Your eyes close as he kisses you.

"I've wanted to do that for a while now," he told you.