Airplanes and Bubble Tea (Baekhyun)

Airplanes and Bubble Tea (Baekhhyun ft Exo) 

Written by AmberHansen8

I was almost bouncing in my seat as we pulled up to the gate. It was my frist time in Korea and to say I was excited was an understatement. I had always wanted to come to Korea. Now I could actually try bubble tea without the nearest shop being almost an hour's drive away. 

"You're really excited," Someone commented. 

I turned to my right to see the cutest boy I had ever seen. "Um. Yeah."

"First time here?"

"How'd you know?"

"Didn't know until you told me. Just a lucky guess."

I giggled. "I'm _____."

He gave me one of the best smiles I had seen ever. "I'm Baekhyun."

Baekhyun? Baekhyun? Why did that name sound familiar? I knew I knew it from somewhere. 

"So you wanna get some bubble tea after we get outta this airport? I know a cafe that's not to far from here," Baekhyun suddenly asked. 

"Uh, sure. But I want to stop by the hotel first to drop my things off."

Baekhyun stood once we could and helped me out into the aisle. "Where are you staying?"

"Butterfly Rose."

"I know exactly where that is. We'll have to change the cafe, but it works. I just hope my friends are here to pick me up." 

"Friends?"

"Yep. All eleven of them."

"That many?"

"Don't you know who I am?" Baekhyun asked with a pout. 

That pout made me suddenly know him. I was shocked for not realizing it at first.