Finally Home (Sehun)

*Sehun POV*

    I'd never been so nervous going to visit Sung Ra before. Exo had been on tour for the last couple months, so needless to say, I couldn't wait to see her. I tried to keep calm as we landed at the airport. Only thing I wasn't looking forward to was fighting our way through the fans. Don't get me wrong. We loved the fans, but it gets overwhelming at the airports and anytime we go out. The twelve of us got our bags and fought our way through the sea of fans. None of us really relaxed until we were in the van. 

    "Sehun-ah," D.O. hyung called out. 

    "Yes hyung?" I answered.     

    "Are you going to see Sung Ra?"    

    "Yes. Please drop me off there."

    Ten minutes later, we were in front of Sung Ra's place. 

    "Have fun," Kai hyung said with a suggestive wink.

    "Shut up," I growled at him. 

    He laughed and closed the van's door. As they drove off, I entered Sung Ra's apartment building. I went to the elvator and rode it up to the eighth floor where her apartment was. We both thought it was ironic that her apartment number was 88. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. A moment later, a guy answered. The heck?

    "Who are you?" He asked. 

    "I'm Sehun," I answered. 

    "Who are you to Sung Ra?"    

    "Her boyfriend."

    "That can't be possible. I'm her boyfriend."

    What? How? I was about to leave until I heard Sung Ra's voice. 

    "Yah! Stop it oppa. Don't mind him Sehun oppa. He's my older brother who's visiting from the States,"  she cut in. 

    My heart settled down as she ran to hug me. Yep. It was good to be home.