Cafe Stutter House (Suho)

Written by SandraHaegeman

"What do you keep looking at, Suho?" Lay looked around.

"Nothing in particular..." I continue staring at the girl in the window. Her long black hair was tied up in a hair tie. Some of the hair was falling out of the tie and into her face... She's reading a book that I've never seen before, which is weird cause I read a lot.

"Suho! Did you even hear a word I just said?" Lay asked. "What are you staring at?!" He about screamed.

"I'm gunna get some bubble tea..." I get up and go to the counter. "Chocolate bubble tea, please..." I pull out money.

They hand me my tea and I give the money and walk back to my table with Lay. He was looking at his phone. When I sat down, he looked up at me. "Sorry, but I got to go, Kai needs help with Baek and Yeol. Apparently, Baek fell down the stairs again..." He got up to go.

"Okay, tell me whats going on when you get there." I say. It's not something new for Baekhyun or Chanyeol to get injured while playing around...

"Will do, and Suho, stop being a stalker and go talk to her..." He quikly left.

THE HECK? I swear, I cant sneak anything past LayLay... But anyway, I get up the courage to walk over there. Not knowing what to do, I stand there like an idiot.

Then, with a sudden burst of courage, I tucked her loose hair behnd her ear, making her look up at me... Then I'm speachless, I mean, her eyes were a perfect brown.

"Hello?" She said. Omo, her voice!

"Um.... I.... Uh..... Suho....." I held out my hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Ae Sook." She smiled at my stuttering and took my hand, shaking it. "And I know who you are, you're from Exo..." She said.

"Yea...." I look at my tea. "Um... I would.... Uh..... Would you.... Aish!" I never stutter! "Can you.... May you... Um...."

"I would love to hang out sometime..." She smiled.

I got up and quickly grabbed a napkin, writing my number down and giving it to her. "I... Uh.... I cant.... Um.... Cant wait..." I smile as I (kinda) get out what I was saying.

She seemed to understand me as she nodded. "Thanks, you know, I always pictured that I would be the speechless one if I meet you..." She smiled.