School Love (Seungri)

Written by AmberHansen8

*Seungri POV*

I watched her from across the hall. The way she moved made my heart skip a beat. Why did I have to like her this much? I wanted to tell her time and time again, but I never could. I feared what people would do to her if they found out. I watched the way she laughed with her friend and headed off for my class. 

*Your POV*

"Guess what _______," my best friend and really only friend, Soo Jin, playfully sang. 

"What?" 

"He was staring at you again."

"So what."

"So what? With all this staring he's doing at you, I'm thinking he likes you."

"Please. He's a kinga and I bet he doesn't even notice me."

Soo Jin laughed. "I still thinks he likes you. You two would be so cute together."

I rolled my eyes and headed for my next class. As I sat down in my seat, I remembered something. He was in this class. Seungri, one of the school's kingas and my crush of about two years. Well this was just peachy. 

"We'll be working on a worksheet in partners today. And I have already paired you with someone else," the teacher said. 

She passed out the worksheet and then began to name off the pairs. I sighed and began to work on the paper. So, needless to say, I was shocked when someone sat down next to me. I looked up to see him sitting there. Why was Seungri sitting there?

"We were partnered," he said as if he could read my mind.

"Oh," I answered. Well that was a really smart answer. 

He smirked and we got to work. He turned out to be smarter than I expected and we finished the work sheet with almost half the class left. 

"So tell me about yourself," Seungri suddenly said. 

"What?"

"I wanna know stuff about you."

"Uh...that's not much."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well I mostly study and try to keep out of the way."

"Why?"

"Have you seen half the girls around? If anyone but them trys to do something that outshines them...."

Seungri laughed. "I see what you mean."

For the rest of the class, he asked me about almost every aspect of my life. What food I liked, movies, colors, anything and everything. When the bell rang, he walked me to my next class, still asking my questions. By the time lunch rolled around, I think he knew almost everything about me. And Soo Jin was sure shocked when she met me on the roof top where we usually ate. 

"He's been following me around since second hour," I explained. 

"Why?" She asked when Seungri popped his headphones in. 

"Not a clue."

"What's he been doing?"

"Asking questions about everything in my life."

"But why?" Soo Jin asked again. 

"It isn't obivous?" We heard Seungri say. 

Our eyes widened and we snapped around. Niether of us had realized that he had taken his heaphones out. 

"What do you mean?" Soo Jin questioned. 

Seungri walked over to me and grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest over it heart. His heart was beating just as fast as mine was. The look in his eyes was one I had never seen before. I looked out of the corner of my eye to find Soo Jin gone. The heck was going on? Seungri came closer and titled my head up so I was looking in his eyes.

"Close your eyes," he whispered. 

I don't know why I listened, but I guess I was kind of glad I did. After I closed my eyes, something warm and soft was pressing against my lips. Seungri, my crush and one of the school's kingas, was kissing me. When we broke the kiss, he held me tight. 

"Now your mine," he softly said in my ear.