The Bet (VKook)

Written by AmberHansen8

It's Jungkook and V. 

 anyone who doesn't want to read a bit of action between these two, don't read this one shot. it's a bit different then requested by this is what came out when I started writing. 

 "Wanna play some video games or something?" Jungkook asked. 

 It was a day off for BTS and the only ones left at the dorm were Jungkook and V. Though V wasn't sure if Jimin was hiding in his room or not. They all shared rooms but Jimin. All of them had chosen roommates and the only one left was him. 

 "Sure. Left for dead two?" V answered. Jungkook nodded and booted up the X-Box system. 

While he was doing that, Jimin came out of his room. 

 "I'm going out," he said while tugging on his favorite beanie. V nodded that he had heard him and Jimin left. Jungkook handed V a controller with a smile.

 "Think you can beat me this time?" Jungkook teased.

 "Sure can." 

 "Wanna bet on that?" 

 "Any time. What are we betting?"

 "Winner's choice." 

 Jungkook smirked. "Sure thing."

 It didn't but maybe a half an hour for the pair to be completely engrossed in their game. They were almost to the end of the first campgain and about to face the first wave of the horde. 

 "Okay. I'll manage here and you cover me," V stated. 

 Jungkook moved his character to cover V. And they played like this for hours, the pair kept track of their total zombies. The number would determine the winner when they were done playing. And after almost five hours of killing off zombies, they were done. They quickly added their numbers. 

 "I won!" Jungkook exclaimed. 

 "Only by one," V groaned. 

 "Hm, what shall be my prize?" V watched Jungkook paced back and forth as he thought. 

Most of the time, he seemed to be having an internal debate with himself. V wondered what he could be aruging with himself about. The boy was just hoping it wasn't anything silly. Like post a weird photo or something like it. V got really scared when he disappeared for a few minutes and came back with a blindfold.

 "Put this on," Jungkook ordered. V couldn't go against it. 

Jungkook had own and this was for sure part of whatever prize he had chosen. Jungkook took V's hand and led him to their shared room. He made sure V was sitting on the bed, before locking the door. Jungkook had been watching V for the past few months and just couldn't get enough of him. Winning today gave him a bit of courage. Jungkook pushed V back on the bed and made sure he wouldn't fall off. He grabbed a random bandana that was lying on the table beside the bed and tied V's hands to the headboard. V started to protest, but Jungkook calmed him down. Jungkook quickly shed his clothes, leaving his boxers on, before removing V's pants and boxers. V wanted to protest, but Jungkook's touches ignited his body in ways he had never felt before. 

 *After long steamy sesssion that author-nim is too shy to write* 

 Jungkook and V laid back on the bed, panting and trying to get the will to move their bodies. They knew they had to get cleaned by the time everyone else came back. Jungkook heaved himself up and untied V, who got up right away and walked to the door. For a moment Jungkook was hurt, it was like V was rejecting what had just happened.

 V yanked the blindfold off. "Aren't you coming? We have to wash all this off us." 

 Jungkook smiled and headed after him. Now the VKook that all the fans obesed over was real.