Please Love Me (BamBam)

Written by AmberHansen8

*BamBam POV*

Ever had a one-sided love? I have. And I have to say it hurts like no other. It started about two years ago. Yes, it was then. The moment when ______ transferred to my school and was in my class. I was sitting around, joking with my friends, just before the teacher came into the room with her following close behind. I sat in my chair and watched as she introduced herself. My eyes seemed to follow her as she moved to her seat. Why did the teacher seat her right next to me? My heart raced the rest of the day. And, as a result, I really couldn't focus on my studies. This was shaping up to be interesting and really hard. 

A week later-------

Today was D-day so to speak. It was the day I decided to leave the first present for ______. I watched as she left the room and I waited a couple of minutes before pulling the small brown bear out of my bag. Attached to it was a note that said I like you. I carefully set it on her desk and left the room. I hid as she re-entered the room. I snuck up to the door once she was inside. I listened as she saw the bear and picked it up. 

"I wonder who this is from," she said. "I hope it's from JR. He's so cute."

Hoping it was from JR hyung? Why just why? Could I get the girl for once? Nonetheless, I wouldn't give up. 

Two months later------

For two months now, I had been leaving gifts for her every so often. It would be little things on her desk or a note in her locker. And, each time, I would wait close by so I could watch her find them. But, throughout these two months, I had one lingering problem. JR. Why did it have to be him? Today I was hoping to change all that. When she left the classroom with the three friends she had made, I was quick to leave a little box of sweets on her desk and get out of the class. I hid, like usual, until she was back in the room again. 

"Your secret love again?" One of her friends asked. 

"I think so," ________ answered.

"Have you figured out who it is?" Another friend asked. 

"Maybe," she told them. 

"Who do you think it is?" The third friend asked. 

"Promise you won't tell?" _______ asked. I guess they promised because she went on to speak. "I think it may be JR."

"JR? Did you ever think it may be someone else?" The second friend asked. 

"Like who?" _______ demanded. 

"BamBam," the second friend answered quickly. 

"Him? There is no way it's him, it's just not possible. Why did you even ask that?" _______ responded. 

Present day------

Now it was the day before graduation for seniors. I had to confess to her. I just had to. I couldn't graduate knowing that she didn't know how I felt. I slipped a note into her locker and just left to do what I needed to. I knew she would find it. I had told her to meet me at the rooftop at lunch. Until then, I would gather what courage I had. Since we weren't really doing anything but messing around in classes, I just decided to skip. So I ended up spending the day on the rooftop. It wasn't too bad up there. I actually dozed off and woke up to the sound of the lunch bell. Well, there was no backing out. I just sat there and waited for her to come. 

"Hello?" ______ softly called out. 

"Over here," I answered. For some reason, I had my back to her. 

"I knew it," she commented when she saw me. 

I snapped around. "What?"

"Well, I didn't know until I saw JR heading for the lunch room on my way here. Then I remembered talking with a friend and what all was said," _______ explained. 

"So?"

"I don't feel the same. I'm sorry, but I like someone else. I wish I could return your feelings."

That was all she told me before leaving the rooftop. I just stayed there for the rest of the day. When the bell rang to end school, I zombie walked to my locker. I shoved everything in my bag that I still wanted and left the rest. 

When I got home, I just collapsed on my bed. I guess I fell asleep because I woke up the next morning to my alarm going off. Great. Graduation day. I slowly got dressed and ready for my last day of high school. An hour later I was at the school. We spent the day going over the graduation ceremony. I could feel her every now and then glance over at me. Was I my usual smiling self? Nope. That would take a bit to get back. 

By the time nine o'clock rolled around, I was a graduated high school kid. I wasted no time leaving the place though. I knew my parents weren't there. They were probably on a business trip in some country and had totally forgotten that it was my graduation. As I walked home, I knew that, maybe just maybe, I could start to heal. Maybe I could start to get over her.