Confessing (J.B.)

*With GOT7*

    GOT7 was currently trying to help J.B. He had a huge crush on his childhood best friend and couldn't tell her. They got together to plan a why for him to her how he felt. They had been bouncing ideas around for almost the last hour. 

    "Why don't we just sing," BamBam asked. 

    "That's really overused,"  JR answered. 

    "But what if we did 'Follow Me'," BamBam protested. 

    "He's got a point," YoungJae pointed out. 

    "How and where though," J.B. asked. 

    "Here and don't know when," Yugyeom put in. 

    J.B. thought a moment. "She's free friday."

    "We do it then. That gives us five days to plan," JR summed. 

    "We could do it like BTS's 'Boy in Luv," Mark commented. 

    So they set to planning. 

*Two days later (Tuesday)*

    It had been two days since GOT7 had started planning. All that was really left was to pick the roles everyone would do. GOT7 decided to just use their practice room. J.B. would arrange it, Yugyeom would pick her up, and everyone else would just fall into place. 

    "Calm down," Jackson said to J.B.

    "How can I? What if she rejects me?" J.B. demanded. 

    The rest of the group just shook their heads and tried to hide their laughter. 

*Day Before (Thursday)*

    J.B. couldn't sleep the night before. His mind pulsed wiht worry. All he could do was lay in bed and worry about what would happen. Sighing, J.B. pushed himself out of bed and headed for the kitchen. After poking around, he finally settled on a glass of apple juice. It made him a bit sleepy, but didn't really calm his nerves. 

*Friday*

    J.B. paced the practice room floor. Nerves were getting the best of him. He worried she wouldn't show. He worried everything would fail. But, most of all, he worried she would reject him.

    All of these thoughts fled from his mind when he saw her. Her beautiful hair, the way her eyes caught the light. It amazed him. Everything went according to planned. They sang 'Follow Me' and now it was time for J.B. to confess.

    J.B. took a deep breath. "I've liked you for a while now. Will you be my jagiya?"

    He was filled with joy when she agreed.