Middle of the Night Meeting (Sehun)

Written by AmberHansen8

  *Regular POV*

I sleepily walked down the stairs. I woke up hungry and thirsty in the middle of the night. I wouldn't have had to come downstairs, but my secret stock pile-up in my room was gone. And I knew I had to be quiet because my roomy had told me that the guests we were expecting would probably be sleeping down there. I figured they had come after I had fallen asleep. 

*Sehun POV*

I was quietly wandering around looking for the bathroom. We had been told where it was when we got here, but I couldn't remember. So, needless to say, I hadn't been expecting to bump into anyone. I mean, it was the middle of the night. Who would be up? Ugh, where the heck was this bathroom? 

*Regular POV*

I got to the bottom of the stairs when I crashed into someone. It was like they were heading upstairs as I was heading downstairs. Both of us crashed to the ground and I landed on top of him. I bolted up when I heard a set of footsteps on the stairs. I knew they belonged to my roommate, Kimber. 

"Kimber!" I whisper shouted. 

"What?" She demanded. 

"Are the guests here?"

"Um, yeah. Why?"

"I think I just crashed into one of them."

"Hey I'm still here," someone commented. 

"Oh hey," Kimber greeted. "Which one are you?"

"Maknae," he said. 

"Sehun right?" Kimber answered. 

"Yeah. Who's she?"

"Oh, that's ________. We're roommates. She was asleep when all of you got here," Kimber explained. 

By this time, I was dozing off. Man, I was really sleepy.

*Sehun POV*

"Sehun," Kimber softly called out. 

"Yeah?"

"Can you put ______ back in bed? Her room is upstairs and to the right."

"Sure."

I carefully picked the girl up and noticed how light she was. Did she ever eat? I carefully made my way up the stairs. I went into the room on my right. I was guessing it was hers. 

"Thanks for putting her back to bed. Night," Kimber said from the doorway before heading to her room.

I stared down at ______ in the pale moonlight that was coming into the room. She was kind of cute. Well, really cute. I smiled, kissed her forehead, and made sure she was covered with the blanket before leaving the room. I snuggled back down where I had been lying and drifted off to sleep thinking of her.