Because I'm Stupid pt 2 (HunHan)

Written by AmberHansen8

Sehun sat at his desk and looked out the window. It had been almost six months since the day Luhan had left. But why had he left and not said goodbye? That was the one part Sehun couldn't figure out. He glanced from the window when he heard the door open. His looked  back when he saw it was Kai. Sehun had liked him at one point. They had tried to date, but Kai was a player. Sehun found out he was cheating on him with a guy a year ahead of them. Since then, an ache lived in his heart. He really wanted to talk to Luhan, but he was gone. Sehun had tried to call the boy numerous times, but he never answered. 

The day just seemed to drag on and on for Sehun. He wondered where Luhan was at that moment and what he was doing. Was he okay? Was he happy? As Sehun left school for the day, he had a brillant idea. Why not try to look for Luhan? It didn't seem like a hard thing to do. Sehun headed to a cafe to begin his plans. 

Two weeks later-------

Sehun sighed as he opened the door to the cafe. He had been trying his hardest to find Luhan and he just  couldn't find the boy. Sehun went to enter the cafe and bumped into someone. His eyes widened when he looked up to apologize. 

Luhan was standing in front of him. The pair just stared at each other before Luhan ran off. Sehun's shoulders slumped in defeat. He had finally seen Luhan, but the boy had run away. Sehun ordered his bubble tea and headed to the park he had been going to since Luhan left. It was the park the pair had always gone to. Sehun sat on a swing and stared at the bubble tea in his lap. He wished he could take his actions back. He had been so focused on Kai and had forgotten about his best friend. Tears brimmed his eyes and threatened to fall. 

His head snapped up when he heard footsteps near him. He looked up to see Kai walking towards him. Kai tried to talk to Sehun, gut Sehun just got up and walked away. Kai had been the start of this entire thing. If Sehun hadn't been so focused on the stupid boy then Luhan would still be there. In the distance, he saw a form that could be Luhan, but he couldn't be sure. And, at that point, Sehun felt too depressed to find out. 

Three days later------

Three long days had passed for Sehun since he had bumped into Luhan. And with each day that pasted, Sehun only felt more depressed. He just wanted to hole himself in his room and get away from everything. But he didn't do that. If he ever patched everything over with Luhan, the boy would be mad at him for not paying attention to his studies.

Sehun let out a breath as he entered the cafe. He froze at the sight in front of him. Since it was close to closing, the cafe was almost empty. Luhan stood by the counter, talking to an employee. Sehun watched as they drew closer and hugged. His heart shattered when the pair kissed. With tears blurring his vision, Sehun ran out of the cafe. it was too late to patch things over with Luhan.

He had someone else.