Stuck in an Elevator (SuLay)

Stuck In An Elevator (SuLay)

Written by AmberHansen8

Suho entered the elevator with his friend Lay close behind. The pair had decided to spend the afternoon together in Suho's apartment. Since they both had demanding jobs, they rarely got to see each other. But Lay had called Suho a few days ago and they had made time to meet up when they both had days off. 

"So what are we going to do?" Lay asked as the doors closed and the elevator started to rise. 

"Do you want to play some video games?"

"Sure."

The pair continued talking for a minute, before something odd happened. The elevator suddenly came to an halt. The sudden stop made Suho and Lay fall to the floor. The quickly looked around. Panic entered Suho and, as a result, he pressed the emergency button. 

"Hello?" A rather calm voice answered. 

"Y-yes. We are s-s-stuck in the elevator," Suho managed to get out. 

The voice was silent for a minute. "Okay I have your location. We will try to get the elevator running as soon as possible. Just ring again if you need anything or if something happens."

With that, they were alone again. Lay sat in the corner and watched Suho. He wasn't doing good. Lay could tell that the boy was starting to panic again. With a sigh, Lay heaved himself up and went over to Suho. He took the boy in his arms and tried to calm him down. They sat down with Suho nestled on Lay's lap. Lay rubbed Suho's back to keep him calm. Suho didn't say a word, he just clung to the front of Lay's shirt. Without thinking, Lay began to softly sing.

"Chogiwa danbeone neukkyeo

Neol hanibe chijeucheoreom jibeoneoheulteda

Hyanggimatgo saekkkal eummihago

Wainboda uahage jabameogeulteda

 A geureonde baltobe himi ppajyeo immatkkaji

Eh, eobseojyeo

Hoksi naega apeungeolkka byeongirado geollingeoni

 keunillatdae

 Jeongsincharyeo eojjeoda inganege mameul

ppaetgyeobeoryeonna

 Geunyeoneun hanipgeori ppunirago

Hey, hwak mureo

Geu daeum mangmak heundeureo jeongsinirke

Hey,  Ja, anhaebon seutaillo

Jeo keun boreumdari jigijeone haechiwora," Lay continued. 

Suho lifted his head of Lay's shoulder and looked at him. "You have a really pretty voice."

"Thanks," Lay answered as he looked down at Suho.

The pair locked eyes and couldn't seem to look away. Their faces drew closer and closer. They were about to kiss when a loud bell made them break apart. Suho jumped up as the elevator started to move again. Lay looked down and blushed before getting up. He couldn't believe that he had just almost kissed his best friend.