First Date (Mark)

First Date (Mark)

Written by AmberHansen8

For SimplyWookie

Bias: Mark (GOT7)

Plot: First date. 

"How the heck am I supposed to do this?" Mark questioned his group of friends.

"Simple. Walk up to her, give her the paper with your number on it, tell her to call you, and walk away," Jackson answered. 

"Who came up with this idea anyway?" Mark asked. 

"That would be Jackson and YoungJae," BamBam said, ratting the two out. 

"Remind me to kill them later," Mark said as he walked off to his class. 

The entire class, Mark was debating on whether or not he wanted to give the girl his phone number. In his eyes, she was perfect. A goddess. He could never get his mind off of her. And it didn't help that she was in his next class. But, close to the class ending, he decided to go with the idea. Mark quickly, as neatly as he could, wrote his number on a small piece of paper. He folded it in half and gripped it as the bell rang. He drew in a breath and rushed out into the hall. He spotted the girl at the end of the hall. Gathering his courage, Mark walked by her. 

"Here. Call me," Mark whispered to her and walked away. 

Once he was at the end of the hall, he glanced back to see her blushing. She smiled slightly and shook her head. This made Mark smile as he went into his class. It was hard to pay attention with her being in the same room. Mark was thankful though that he sat a couple of rows behind her so they didn't awkwardly meet eyes. As the class went on, Mark would glance at her and slightly blush. Almost anything she did would make him blush. Even tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. 

After School-------

Mark sighed as he fell back on his bed. Now it really was a waiting game. It was all up to her. He let out a breath and pulled his homework out of his bag. He was halfway through it when his phone went off. His heart sped up as he checked his phone. 

From: unknown

Hi you asked me to call, but i can only text for now

From: Mark 

thats ok. 

From: her

So whats up?

From: Mark

um....will you...uh...

From: her

what?

From: Mark

will you go on a date with me?

From: her

sure. when and where

From: Mark

ten at Lotte World

From: her

see ya then. gotta go. bye

From: Mark

bye

Next day-----

Mark nervously waited for her at the front gate of Lotte World. He kept fretting over the small things. Did his hair look okay? Had his clothes gotten wrinkled? But his heart speeding up when she showed up made all of those thoughts fade away. They walked to the ticket booth and he bought their tickets so they could go inside the park. The pair lost track of how many times they went on the rides and visited the booths. They did have some awkward moments, but, for the most part, the day went well. 

When the day ended, Mark brought her home. He didn't want her to go, but she had to get home. Before the girl went inside, she kissed his cheek and agreed to a second date in a few days. Mark smiled and made his way to his own house. Maybe on this next date, he might find the courage to ask her out.