One More Chance?

One more chance? (Part One) (HunHan, XiuChen, TaoRis) (in order of parts)

Written by Sandrahaegman

Sehunnie's POV:

"Hey, lulu?" I walk through the house whispering for Luhan.

I turn the corner and there he was. But he wasn't alone. No, neither was Minsoek. Not when they were making out.

I drop the cake for mine and Luhan's one year anniversary. I drop the flowers, the gift, and my heart.

Their heads snap towards me. "Sehun!" Luhan gasps. "It's not.... Okay, can't say that....." I don't listen to anymore if it... I just run.

I hear fast footsteps coming towards me. "Sehun! Listen! I messed up!" Luhan grabs my hand.

"Let go of me, Luhan." I demand.

"I'm sorry, Sehunnie. I force myself on him..." Minsoek came in.

"Enough!" I yell, surprising even me. "Don't ever speak to me again!" I turn and walk out of the door.

I run to Kai's apartment down the road. I knock on the door repeatedly until he answered.

"Sehun?" He says.

"He cheated.... Lulu cheated on me with Minnie!" I yelled.

"Minnie wouldn't do that to you! Lulu wouldn't either!" Kai says.

"I walked in on them!" I put my face in the nook of Kai's neck.

"I'm sorry, Sehun. It's not right that they would actually do that..." Kai brought my face up to look at him.

"I don't know what to do... I can't live there anymore..." I cry. "I would rather live in a box than go back there."

"I won't let you live in a box, Sehun. You will be staying with me and D.O. if that's a fine with you?" He asked.

"It's better than a box..." I try to joke.

"Come on in, our home is your home."

*_____*

It's been a week since Sehun walked in on Xiumin kissing me.

I'm dying without him. I need him.

But he won't leave that house. Which house he's at? I have no clue, and it's making me mad.

I sit up in my bed. This will be my seventh time trying...

I get dressed and slip outside without telling Chen who had sense claimed Xiumin as his. Not that I cared. I just wanted Sehunnie.

I walk to Tao's that he shares with Kris. They are close but Kris has a girlfriend. Tao likes Kris but can't tell him.

Anyway, I walk to the door and knock.

"Hey, Tao...." I say.

"I promised, LuLu. I can't tell you where he is." Tao said.

"How's it going living hear?" I ask to change the subject.

"At least I get to see him." He says.

"Yea..." I say sadly.

"I'm sorry!" He says just as I turn to leave. "Kai... He's with Kai...." He said just loud enough for me to barely catch.

I ran to Kai's door. "Kai!" I knock.

"Luhan.... I promised I wouldn't tell you where he is." He said.

"I know he's in there!" I say, not wanting to rat out Tao.

"No, he's-"

"Kai..." His musical voice came.

"Sehun..." I say, keeping my distance due to Kai blocking my way to him.

"What do you want, Luhan?" He asked.

The way he said my name said that he wasn't ready.

"Just to see you... To know that you're okay." I say.

"How can I be okay? How? When I enter a room on my anniversary with presents and cake and everything! When I walk in on my boyfriend kissing one of my best friends... Tell me how.... How would I ever be okay after that?"

"I'm sorry, Sehunnie." I say. "I didn't kiss him back. He forced himself on me." I say.

"Why don't you just go to him? Go to him cause I want nothing to do with you."

"He's with Chen." I say.

"So I am sloppy seconds... Wow, I thought better of you, Luhan." He said, a tear falling from his eye.

"It's never been like that, Sehun!" My rush to touch him was blocked by Kai, who I had forgotten was there. "Just give me one more chance... Please?" I ask as Kai glares at me.

"Give me one reason I shouldn't throw you away like you did me?" He answered.

"I don't have one." I answer. Kai moves to push me out and does so, successfully.