Dragon Panda (TaoRis)

Written by AmberHansen8

Kris was waundering around the park thinking about what Sehun had said in the coffee shop. He was right. Kris couldn't give advice to Chayeol when he couldn't even confess himself. He soon found himself in front of the wushu studio where Tao was. Tao was he crush for months now. They spent a lot of time together, but Kris couldn't bring himself to confess. 

"Earth to Kris," a familiar voice said. 

He snapped to the present. "Oh hey, Tao. How was practice?"

"Good."

"How hard did you get hit?"

Tao rubbed his neck. "Not too hard."

"Where are we going?"

"My place first so I can shower off. Then I don't know."

Five minutes later, they were at his house. Kris made himself comfortable on the couch while Tao went off to shower. For ten minutes he sat on the couch just thinking about what they could do. The Kris had an idea. Without thinking, he went to Tao's room and just opened the door. He froze at the sight in front of him. Tao was turning to face Kris while drying his hair. Did it help that Tao was currently shirtless? 

"Yeah?" Tao asked. 

"Oh, uh, nothing," Kris answered and turned to leave. 

Tao's hand on his arm stopped him. "How long until you were going to tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"The fact you like me."

Kris spun around to face him. "How?"

Tao smirked. "You don't hide it too well."

Kris looked at the ground. "I, uh, I.....um."

Tao kissed Kris's forehead. "I like you too."