Age Means Nothing (junhyung)

Age means nothing (Junhyung)

Written by AmberHansen8

*Five years ago*

"I'm sorry LieLie. I have to go," Junhyung said. 

"But why oppa? Why can't you feel the same back?"

"Why? You're too young LieLie. It just won't work," He answered before getting in his car and driving away. 

Liebling, or LieLie as Junghyun called her, had liked Junhyung a lot. After a few months, she had finally built up the courage to talk to him, but he had crushed her. Junhyung had basically threw her heart on the ground and left like it didn't mean anything. After watching his car leave, Liebling ran back inside and up to her bedroom.  She locked her door and through herself on the bed. 

Junhyung parked a few blocks away and hit the steering wheel a few times. He wished Liebling was just a few years older. He'd be beyond lying if he said he didn't love her. Junhyung had been in love with her for months now, but her being younger scared him. He blinked back unshed tears and started his car again. He had to get out and hope to forget her. 

*Present day*

Liebling sat on a park bench with a sketch book in her hands. She had been trying to draw something for the last few days. At this point she didn't care what it was, as long as it was something. The creative juices were flowing inside her, but Liebling couldn't get her ideas onto paper. After almost ten minutes of nothing, Leibling sighed in annyonce and shoved her sketch book and pencials into her bag.

"Leibling?" A rather familiar old voice called out. 

She turned to see the one man she had tried so hard to forget. He was taller now and his hair was dyed, but he still looked like the same Junhyung. 

"What do you want?" Leibling answered in a deadly cold tone. 

Junhyung visiably flichned at her tone. "I wanted to apologize for my actions all those years ago."

She glared at him. "Apologize? It's a little too late for that."

Leibling turned to leave and got a few steps, but Junhyung's voice stopped her. 

"It's not that I didn't want to. I've loved you since way before that. But we were so young at that moment. I was so scared that everything would fall down around us. Every time I was over and hanging out with Jack I couldn't help but notice you. Even after all these years, I can't help but be entranced by you again. I haven't stopped loving you. I can't tell you how much I regret my actions that day," Junhyung bursted, his voice shaking like he was near tears. "Please Liebling. Please give me a chance."

Liebling took a deep breath. Could she forgive the man that had broken her heart all those years ago? 

"I'm sorry but I just can't," Liebling said before leaving. 

Junhyung watched her leave and fell to his knees, his unshed tears now falling without mercy. He put a hand over his heart that hurt so much. Suddenly arms hugged him from behind. 

"Now you see what I felt that day. Please don't do it again."