Ice Skate Date (Xiumin)

Written by AmberHansen8

"Come on. It's not that bad," my best friend shouted over to me. 

"You said you'd help me onto the ice," I called back. 

He cutely puffed his cheeks out and skated back over to me. I don't know why he suddenly asked me if I wanted to go ice skating. He knew I didn't know how. And it was hard enough to be around him as is. We had been best friends since sixth grade and we were currently in our junior year of high school. Almost six years as friends. Well, I wanted to be more than friends. I really liked Xiumin, but I would never tell him. I didn't want to wreck our friendship. We skated around for almost another two hours. And by the time we were done, I was getting the hang of it. We returned our ice skates and went to get a cup of hot chocolate at a nearby cafe. It was just after New Year's and cold out. Xiumin wrapped his scarf suddenly around me. 

"Keep it. You looked cold. Even your nose is pink," Xiumin said when I tried to give it back to him. 

I blushed and shoved my hands in my pockets. When we got to the cafe, I went to find seats while he got our drinks. We spent the rest of the evening laughing and joking as we always did. I didn't tell him what it did to me to see him smile, or laugh, or puff his cheeks out. But at the end of the night, I had to go home. 

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said as I climbed out of his car. 

As usual, he waited until I was inside before driving away. I flopped down on my bed thinking of the wonderful time we just had together. I was wishing I could have told him how I felt, but I never had the courage. I sighed and pulled myself up. I did my evening routine before allowing myself to lay in bed again. But when I did, it was heavenly warmth. I was almost asleep when my phone went off. 

From: XiuXiu

Hey! You asleep?

From : Me

Nope. Why?

From: XiuXiu

well...um..I got a question

From: Me

ask away then

From: XiuXiu

well there's this guy that likes this girl and they've been friends for almost life now. and the boy wants to tell the girl how he feels, but doesn't want to ruin the friendship. what should the boy do?

From: Me

well...hm...the boy should tell the girl he likes her before it's too late.

From: XiuXiu

Thanks!

From: Me

not a problem

From: XiuXiu

another question

From: Me 

what?

From: XiuXiu

Can you open your bedroom window? it's kinda cold out here. 

I jumped up and raced to the window while I straightened out my clothes. I opened the window and Xiumin fell into my room. I shut it after he was in. Man, no kidding was it cold outside? I looked at Xiumin and decided to make him some hot chocolate to warm him up. 

"Hey wait a second," he said, grabbing my wrist. 

"Yeah?" I answered. 

He spun me around and pulled me against him. That was just before he pressed his lips to mine. 

"I really do like you. But I don't want to ruin our friendship," Xiumin whispered. 

I kissed his cheek. "Haha. You won't."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I like you too pabo."

"Be my jagiya?"

"Totally yes."