I'm not missing you ay all....(TaoRis)

Written by SandraHaegeman

I'm not missing you at all... (Taoris)

"Kris... Don't do this..." Tao pleads his best friend.

"I'm sorry, Tao, but I can't take how they are treating my condition." Kris says, ending the conversation that he has put off for so long.

Kris left the door frame, in turn, left a crying Tao, and a heartbroken bandmates. No... Ex-bandmates.

D.O. came up and comforted Tao as they watch there best friend/brother walk away.

"We'll see him again." Kyungsoo wiped a tear from Tao's brown eyes.

"Empty promises." Tao spat before getting up, stomping to his and the manager's room.

He then cried alone, not letting anyone in, not even D.O. with supper.

*One Month Later*

Tao has let only certain people in the room.

One month ago his best friend left. Two weeks ago he found that not only was Kris his friend, but he also liked him... More than a friend. Three days ago he was able to say the first word in a month. Four hours ago Kai came in with news of Kris.

~

"Hey, Tao." His voice came from the door.

"Unless Kris came back, I don't want to hear it." Tao mumbled.

"Well... He's back in the music industry...." Kai whispered. But Tao still heard. He heard and wondered why Kris would not come back to Exo but he would go back to singing.

Tao wondered what Kris was thinking. He wondered if Kris would have felt the same way Tao feels for him. He also wandered if Kris would ever know how Tao felt.

"I don't care." Tao lied. He's gotten good at that. At blocking his feelings. But he can never stop his tears from falling.

"Manager hyung wants you to get up for a photo shoot. It's to show Kris that we're also doing good." Kai said.

"But we're not!! We are not fine! I'm not fine!!! So you can take the shoot without me!!!!" Tao yelled at the retreating figure of Kai. But automatically felt bad. "Kai..." He was cut short to see that Kai was gone.

Tao fell to the bed with a sob.

*One Year Later*

The pain was distant for Kris, but be assured, it's always there...

He not only left because of SM but because of fear. He feared of what he felt when he saw Tao. The floating feeling every time he would laugh.

Kris couldn't explain it. He loved it when Tao would stutter in his Korean and try over and over again to right the wrong.

Kris shook his head to clear all these thoughts he's learned to tame.

He knew what he would do! He would go to their next performance and see if they need him. If they do, he will gladly hang with them as other bands and singers do but not come back to Exo. If they don't, he will simply leave.

~

"Welcome to Exo ot-11." The ticket teller handed Kris the ticket.

"Thanks..." He said as he entered through the door.

It was full. Everyone wanted to see Exo without him as he had done the same.

The show started.

It ended quickly. Kris was surprised that ten of them seemed okay. He wasn't surprised that Tao kept messing up.