Long Random One Shot (Onew ft Chunji)

"Time to wake up," I heard a voice say. 

It sounded far away and wasn't getting any clearer. The fact was, I didn't want to get up. I had worked hard the day before and didn't want to get up at all. 

"Come on baby. It's almost noon," the voice said again. 

I groaned internally and pulled myself awake. It took me a moment to fully wake up. I blinked a few times before fully opening my eyes. 

I gave the owner of the voice a sleepy smile. "Good morning."

"Morning? It's afternoon," Onew, my husband, joked. 

I pulled a pillow out from behind my head and hit him with it. I, then, felt arms wrap around me and start tickling me. I almost instantly started laughing. 

"S-s-s-stop," I managed to get out. 

That made the hands stop tickling me and wrap around me in a hug. We stayed like that for what seemed like an hour. Just laying there in each other arms, enjoying the sense of comfort it gave. After a moment, Onew sat up. 

"I laid some clothes out for you. I figured you wanted to shower," he told me. 

"You know me so well."

"I married you didn't I?"

"Yes you did," I said as I pulled myself out of bed. "So what's on today's to-do list?"

"Nothing much. I mean, I have to work today, but you told me your day was free."

"What time are you leaving?"

"About 3:30 and I get off late too."

"Okay. I'll see if someone wants to come over for dinner."

With that in mind, I went into the bathroom and showered. After my shower, I moved on to brushing my hair. It took me a few minutes because of the tangles. But once I was done and fully clothed, I padded out to the living room and sat on the couch. I flipped on the T.V. and looked for something to watch. While I was doing that, Onew came out of the kitchen with a bowl of cut-up fruit.