Ice Cream pt 2 (Suho {Joon Myun})

Written by AmberHansen8

*Okay! I don't mean to make Suho look bad in this one. It's just I had an idea and wrote it out. He was actually my first bias in Exo.*

*First person POV* 

It had been four months since Joon Myun (Suho) had asked me out. I found myself thinking of him yet again as I headed to the agency building. It had been quite nice in the beginning but changed over time. It wasn't the fact that we had to hide it because we didn't really. The big boss man knew, as well as all of Exo and their manager. But like I said, it was changing. Joon Myun was getting more and more distant. And now almost every time I went over to Exo's dorm to hang out with him, he wasn't there. It wasn't hard to miss the worried looks the other Exo members gave me either. What was going on? Was something happening that I didn't know about? I frowned as I entered the recording room. It was early, so I hadn't been expecting anyone. So when I opened the door only to see a kissing couple, I was shocked. But something wasn't right. The guy looked oddly familiar. I studied him for a moment and my eyes widened. 

"What the heck? Explain Joon Myun!" I yelled. 

He turned around to face me. "Oh, it's just you. You know, Ellie, I never really liked you. It was all just pretend. I just wanted to see if I could make you fall for me and I guess it worked."

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed at him. 

I went over to him and slapped him as hard as I could before leaving the room. I raced to the place where I knew everything would be better. Exo's practice room. When I got there, I just collapsed into someone's arms. I glanced up and saw it was Lay who had caught me. The rest of Exo gathered around us. 

"What happened?" Xiumin kindly asked after I calmed down. 

I took a breath. "I got to the recording room that I normally use early. When I opened the door, Joon Myun was making out with some girl. Then he said he never liked me and he just wanted to see if he could make me fall for him."

"We knew he was hiding something but we didn't know what. Sorry Ellie-ah," Baekhyun muttered. 

"Don't be sorry. No way you could have known," I responded. 

Kris studied me for a moment. "Let's get out of here and do something today."

"And go where?" Sehun asked. 

Kris knelt down in front of me. "That is the princess' choice. Where do you want to go?"

I looked at him. "Can we go to Lotte World?"

He smiled. "Looks like we're spending the day at Lotte World."

The rest of the day was spent having fun with Exo. They made me feel so much better. Yes, we got attention from fans, but it was a good day in the end.