You wander off and.... (taemin)

You waunder off and....(Taemin)

 Written by AmberHansen8

Your eyes scanned everywhere as you roamed the building. You had come to SM Ent. on a group project from school and it was an easy one of sorts. Your group was trying to locate idols to interview to see how the idol life was. Struggles and all. But somewhere along the line, you had gotten bored and waundered off. Nothing interested you until you heard your favorite SHINee song blasting out from one of the dance rooms. You peaked into to see Taemin practicing. Since you didn't have the courage to go up to him, you were just going to leave, but a sudden sneeze had other ideas. Taemin stopped dancing and spun around. You tried to hide by the door, but it was too late; he had already seen you. Taemin came over to you and dragged you in the room. 

"Why were you watching me?" He softly demanded. 

You struggled to put words together. "I....I....um....well....the song."

He perked up at that. "You know the song?"

"It's a favorite of mine."

"That's so cool."

You slightly smiled as you both relaxed, but you couldn't helped the way your body wanted to move to the beat. 

"You want me to teach you the dance?" 

You nod and Taemin began to teach the dance to you. 

Meanwhile....

Your friends were almost panicked as they looked for you. How could they have not noticed that you had waundered off? It wasn't uncommon for you to go off on your own, but it just had to happen in SM Ent. Sure enough, they hear a familiar giggle as they pass one of the rooms. The group stopped and looked in. They were shocked to see you dancing with Taemin. But it looked like you had made a new friend and you guys had found an idol to interview.